VOGONS

First post, by DaleRaynor

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

We are all used to the men with their big motorbikes on the road. But today, we can also see women getting into the motorcycle world. And to mark the difference, they wear pink helmets. Those are also to shout out the Girl Power. It's like an affirmation that women are as fun to ride as men do.

Why women love Pink?

Pink is created when a combination of red and white. Depending on the blend ratio, we will get the dark and light color of pink. These two colors both have a special symbolic meaning.

The Red color represents luxury, nobility, and power. Do you often see business people wearing a red tie at special events? Or do you know anything about the Red carpet for celebrities and VIPs? While the color White represents cleanliness, purity, and innocence. Because pink is quite neutral, it is often used to calm anger or to neutralizing disorder and violence. In some places, prison walls are painted pink to reduce the aggressive behavior of prisoners.

NITRINOS-Motorcycle-Helmet-Women-Moto-Helmet-Moto-Ear-Helmet-Personality-Full-Face-Motor-Helmet-4-Colors_3243eafb-97c6-42d5-b143-02c17ab59170.jpg?v=1527330525

Helmets for women are as diverse as helmets for men. Types of female motorcycle helmets included:
Half motorcycle helmet: This type of motorcycle helmet has the least protection to wearers. It just covers a small portion top of your head from the forehead to the same point at the back of the head. However, it also has some certain benefits such as lightweight and comfortable. As its least protection, the helmet is only recommended for daily commutes and for short riding.

You can check out information of best half-size motorcycle helmets here: https://helmetszone.com/best-motorcycle-half-helmet.html

Open-faced helmets: Or 3/4 helmets is, as the name suggests, cover the whole head except for the face. The lid will be held in place by chin straps. The safety level of this type is quite relative. It is not recommended on racetracks and for dirt style.

Full-face style: This type of helmet will cover the whole head of the wearer which means to provide the ultimate protection. Full-faced helmets are recommended for all styles of riding. Beginners who do not know which one to choose, it is advised to start with a full face. Though it can be a little bit uncomfortable, you will get used to it soon.

Women can consider these tips before buying the first motorcycle helmet

The very first thing you should check in every helmet is safety standards. Look for DOT or Snell label on the helmet shell. It is usually stuck at the back of the shell.
Choose a bright color to make sure you are visible on street. Pink is a bright and outstanding color, and it shouts out a woman is driving.
A good fit is also important. It decides whether you will have the ultimate protection or not. Improperly fit helmets are not only dangerous but also uncomfortable. A snug fit will give you comfort and the correct position.

Ventilation system: coolness and sweat control are the two critical factors you should look for in a new motorcycle helmet. Air holes intake fresh, cool air, and repel breathed air at the same time. For sweat control, look for a separate sweatband or a brow pad.

Safety is always the first thing to consider when you buy a motorcycle helmet. Females today are more recognized. On the market, there are motorcycle helmets dedicated to women. Female riders can easily choose a helmet to protect them from getting injuries in the event of an accident. Protection is needed in every form of transportation. If you are a woman, then the pink motorcycle helmet is just right for you. It shows your empowerment. These days, a motorcycle helmet can tell the personality of a person.

If you are in doubt about the power of a pink helmet, check it out for yourself. I chose to give my girlfriend such a helmet, and indeed she shines on the road. I often go to HelmetsZone to buy helmets for myself and my loved ones. I really like this website and would recommend it to you.

HelmetsZone public its contact information, and here are what I found:
+ Website: https://helmetszone.com/
+ Address: 10236 Zenith Ln, Bloomington, MN 55431
+ Phone: (1) 610-386-5943
+ HelmetsZone on Twitter: https://twitter.com/helmetszones

Last edited by DaleRaynor on 2020-09-27, 15:07. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 1 of 1, by PARKE

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Intel's publication department seems practically a business on itself.
Your guide with order number 231635-004 is listed at the bottom of page 19:
http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/intel/_catalog/2 … Guide_Q1-89.pdf