VOGONS

PowerLeap IP3/T

Topic actions

First post, by john776

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have a Powerleap ip3/t i installed a 1.4T P3 chip in it. i set jp2 and 3 to auto mode and i set jp5 with the top 2 pins shorted horizontally as shown in this pdf http://rosperos.com/programy/PL-iP3T_2_QSG.pdf

mobo asus pb3-f newest official asus bios installed system powers on no problem bios is in jumper free mode i tired 133.0/44.33 and 133.0/33.25 both of them detect as 1.4 no issue there but vcore is being shown as 2.05 and i can't set it lower the bios is toughing an error that its to high. the vcore is set for 1.475 on the powerleap card though witch should be right if that pdf is right.

do i just set the bios to ignore the vcore or am i doing something wrong here do i need to disable jumper free mode and manually set things that way or is that pdf wrong. if i need to manual setting on the mobo can someone tell me the settings for the dip switch on the board the manual is rather confusing.

Reply 1 of 1, by john776

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

so i did a bunch more reading and found a couple post saying people just set the board to ignore this error that vcore voltage since the power leap is controlling the voltage with the juice its pulling though that molex adapter?

does that sound about right?

for the bios setting i assume id want it set to 133.0/33.25 vs 133.0/44.33 since the first one is only overclocking the fsb and maybe the ram? were the other one is also overclocking the pci slots?