VOGONS

First post, by TonyStark

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello all, I'm, trying to find out the brand of a tower case, It had a MHz display screen, a gray stripe on the front and a pink/fuchsia triangle power button facing downwards. It was the case from a build of a friend of mine and as I try to rebuild that PC (I remember every part) I'm trying to find that specific case. Does it ring a bell to anyone, the design I mean ?

Thank you in advance

Reply 2 of 5, by TonyStark

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm not quite sure about the screen, but it looked similar to the one on the first picture, 2nd from left on the bottom. flat surface, no curves

Last edited by TonyStark on 2024-05-06, 12:53. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 3 of 5, by oh2ftu

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Oh my. So many cases. And none of them is similar to what I have or have used.
I hope I'm not the only one getting a "vibe" from those similar cases that are *not* grouped together? 😁

Reply 4 of 5, by appiah4

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Hijacking the thread to ask kixs do you have photos of full tower cases with front doors covering 5.25/3.5 expansions? Hunting for my first case 😅

Retronautics: A digital gallery of my retro computers, hardware and projects.

Reply 5 of 5, by kixs

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
appiah4 wrote on 2024-05-06, 12:55:

Hijacking the thread to ask kixs do you have photos of full tower cases with front doors covering 5.25/3.5 expansions? Hunting for my first case 😅

Not much. Only one black with missing front cover and one IBM Xseries 220 with Dual 1.4GHz Tualatins installed.

Requests are also possible... /msg kixs