VOGONS

First post, by retro games 100

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I have been trying for several days to visit www.qdigrp.com in order to download a motherboard manual for one of my qdi boards, and also to see if any BIOS updates exist.

No joy. (Internet Exploder cannot display the webpage)

Has this company ceased to exist? 🙁

Reply 2 of 13, by retro games 100

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Moogle! wrote:

Probably. What board is it though?

I've got a few of their boards. Unfortunately, the one that I was most interested in, I'm not exactly sure what it is. It has 3 ISA, 4 PCI and 1 AGP. Intel 440BX chipset. Slot 1 mobo.

It's not terribly important I guess...

But it would be such a shame if they have sunk, and taken all of their manuals, BIOSes, and other useful junk with them.

Glug glug glug.....😵 🙁 😢

Reply 5 of 13, by retro games 100

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
dh4rm4 wrote:

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ reports that it's no longer in the dns

🙁 I wonder if there's an FTP site floating about with some of their stuff on it?

PS - speaking of FTP, I have almost no experience using this protocol; does anyone know if "Total Commander" is suitable for an FTP noob? (I think I need something which is both simple and free.)

Thanks. 😀

Reply 6 of 13, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Start => Run => FTP

Very simple and free.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 8 of 13, by retro games 100

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
dh4rm4 wrote:

FTP cli tools aren't that simple to use compared to browsers and GUI clients like http://filezilla-project.org/

Especially if I'm at the keyboard! 🤣

OK, I'm just thinking out loud here, I will look all this up in the help sometime today, but just in case someone wants to help out a clueless ftp noob...

If someone has provided me with an ftp "address" to go to, such as this fictional example below -

ftp://10.100.100.10/subfolder/

and also a specific file -

ftp://10.100.100.10/subfolder/file.zip

Do you know how I can DL the file using Filezilla? I've tried entered both types of examples in to the "Host" input field inside Filezilla, but didn't get very far - I think it failed on the "list command".

Cheers! 😀

EDIT: No longer need to use FTP. It was an unfixable Server problem apparently. Nothing I was doing wrong. For once! 🤣

Last edited by retro games 100 on 2009-01-03, 11:47. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 13 of 13, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Man you made my heart skip thinking RG100 is back 😢

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel