VOGONS

First post, by aleksej

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Searching for AWE32 CD latest release. Have one bundled with later AWE32 PnP models which contains AWE Control Panel v2.06 and Win Mixer v5.17. I know, here is some CDs for AWE64 series with much newer versions - CP v2.07 and Mixer v5.32. Yes, it fully compatible with older SB/AWE cards too, but i interested in CD with these (or newer?) versions and marked as AWE32 CD initially.

Reply 3 of 12, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I have a cd which came with my AWE32 CT3980 card. Are you looking for this? I haven't checked the version of the drivers in this CD since I'm using the AWE32 floppy disk-drivers which Amigaz uploaded last time.

If yes, I'll upload it by tonight...

Reply 4 of 12, by retro games 100

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Malik wrote:

I have a cd which came with my AWE32 CT3980 card. Are you looking for this? I haven't checked the version of the drivers in this CD since I'm using the AWE32 floppy disk-drivers which Amigaz uploaded last time.

If yes, I'll upload it by tonight...

That would be very helpful, thank you. I have a couple of CT3980s, none of which came with any software.

Reply 6 of 12, by retro games 100

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
aleksej wrote:

Malik & retro games 100, as i sayed before i have that CD. My copy came with CT3980 model too.
ftp://78.153.157.21/iso/awe32pnp[bin].rar

Thanks a lot! I'll try Total Commander later on today. 😁

I hope you find that other AWE32 CD! 😀

Reply 8 of 12, by Amigaz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
WolverineDK wrote:

Should I megaupload the packages afterwards ? so the FTP and so forth space is getting a helping hand ?

You have that CD?

My retro computer stuff: https://lychee.jjserver.net/#16136303902327

Reply 9 of 12, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Amigaz wrote:
WolverineDK wrote:

Should I megaupload the packages afterwards ? so the FTP and so forth space is getting a helping hand ?

You have that CD?

Sadly no, but as I said. If you find the CD, then I will megaupload for you guys. Since FTP´s are not what they used to be in speed. And I can guarantee that I will upload if it is found. But I can´t even download the CD from the FTP, which means I am out of luck, with even getting this driver CD uploaded.

Reply 10 of 12, by FeedingDragon

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

If all you are interested in is the drivers themselves and none of the extras, Creative mailed me a driver CD when I bought my AWE/32. The problem is, they didn't just cut the 3rd party extras. They also cut the extreas such as their cd-player, wave studios, sound font editor, etc..... I had to go digging for those individually from wherever I could find them 🙁 Still not sure how current or complet they are though. What I would really like is someone with an original AWE/32 installation set (CD or floppy,) willing to share (does that count as asking for abandon**** stuff??)

Feeding Dragon

Reply 11 of 12, by Amigaz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I just got the driver disk for the Sound Blaster 32 which is practically a late AWE32....you know a way I can tell if the files you look for are on this cd?

My retro computer stuff: https://lychee.jjserver.net/#16136303902327

Reply 12 of 12, by elfuego

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
aleksej wrote:

Malik & retro games 100, as i sayed before i have that CD. My copy came with CT3980 model too.
ftp://78.153.157.21/iso/awe32pnp[bin].rar

Might you perhaps be able to re-upload the CD? I also recently acquired a 3980 but without the driver CD 🙁