VOGONS

First post, by Anonymous Coward

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I bought one of these several years back and I'm thinking of selling it. I have heard rumours that it might be somewhat collectible. Any idea how much these things typically go for?

"Will the highways on the internets become more few?" -Gee Dubya
V'Ger XT|Upgraded AT|Ultimate 386|Super VL/EISA 486|SMP VL/EISA Pentium

Reply 2 of 5, by Anonymous Coward

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Okay. Thanks for the tip!

Reply 3 of 5, by Anonymous Coward

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I also have a mediavision thunderboard that I'm thinking of selling. I wanted to post it over on Quest Studios, but the registration is disabled. What's going on over there?

Reply 4 of 5, by elfuego

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Well... A guy has been selling that card on falconfly.de forum for a while, and the price was pretty high...
http://www.falconfly.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl … =1243499037/0#0

But he didn't sell the card yet. So dont get too exited. 😉 That card is rare, thats a fact. It's single slot SLI, thats also a fact, but in the end, its just V2 SLI, which can be assembled for 2e (1e each card) ex. shipping over ebay. There are those that would pay a bit more for it... But the ones to pay more then 300 EUR for it are even rarer then the card itself 😜

Anyway, if I would suggest you to put the card on ebay and make a bloody good commercial out of it - go to 3dfx communities and tell them about the auction. That way a lot of people can get a chance to get the card, and you might get a fair price for it.

Reply 5 of 5, by retro games 100

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Anonymous Coward wrote:

I wanted to post it over on Quest Studios, but the registration is disabled. What's going on over there?

On the home page, click on the "Contact" option at the bottom of the options list. On the Contact page, you'll see a "radio button" for Forum Registration...