l33t++

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem … em=250769288494

Was anyone here a bidder or the seller?

Reply 4 of 8, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I've got a pair of Voodoo2's, too, but it's nice to see some of the rarer variations come up for sale once in a while. I heard that there was actually a Voodoo2 TV card in AGP and even saw a picture of it. Can you imagine a Voodoo2 running on the 66mhz AGP bus with a fast CPU? It would probably be almost as a fast as a pair of PCI cards in SLi.

q3d_s12agptv.jpg

And yes, even though this card is AGP, you still need a 2D card with it which would go in a PCI slot.

Last edited by sliderider on 2011-02-13, 14:18. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 5 of 8, by retro games 100

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
sliderider wrote:

I've got a pair of Voodoo2's, too, but it's nice to see some of the rarer variations come up for sale once in a while.

I agree. I can't afford the really high end stuff, so I use the word "content" to make me feel a bit better. 😉

Reply 7 of 8, by swaaye

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I look fondly at the SF Rush 2049 cabinet at a burger joint down the street from me. Voodoo3 in there still putting out perties 12(?) years later. 😁

The CRT died a couple of years ago but a repair dude got it going again.

Reply 8 of 8, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
swaaye wrote:

I look fondly at the SF Rush 2049 cabinet at a burger joint down the street from me. Voodoo3 in there still putting out perties 12(?) years later. 😁

The CRT died a couple of years ago but a repair dude got it going again.

It's amazing how clean the graphics are on those games isn't it? Hydro Thunder is another one with a Quantum3D machine inside.