VOGONS

VOGONS Driver Library

Topic actions

Reply 1400 of 1466, by Horun

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Original Opens perfectly fine in UltraISO and ImgBurn and Win7 built in image burner. Properties: ISO9660/Juliet. Mode2/Form1/2352.
The problem IMHO for proper "mounting" as a basic ISO is it should be a Mode1/2048. Hence the possible need for a CUE using certain image loaders that are not designed/smart enough to fully read the properties.
Just MHO ;p

Hate posting a reply and then have to edit it because it made no sense 😁 First computer was an IBM 3270 workstation with CGA monitor. Stuff: https://archive.org/details/@horun

Reply 1401 of 1466, by gonzo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I am looking for the Beta-BIOS 001-C for an ASUS K7V (not K7V-T).

I already have the Beta BIOS 1008 001-D, but they are problems with the cache-divider.

So I hope, the previous version 001C can help me better.

Thank you all for your help.

Last edited by gonzo on 2023-09-18, 07:04. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 1402 of 1466, by Horun

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

In Sept. 2000 it was on the Tawain and German ftp servers but all mirrors found so far do not have it.

Hate posting a reply and then have to edit it because it made no sense 😁 First computer was an IBM 3270 workstation with CGA monitor. Stuff: https://archive.org/details/@horun

Reply 1404 of 1466, by Horun

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

yep currently. on occasion there is an update or something at the host that goes awry, am sure Squallstrife will be working on it.....
he did a snapshot back in 2020 and uploaded here: https://archive.org/details/vogons-drivers-snapshot-20200627
you can browse the contents and DL files right from Archive org here: https://ia801909.us.archive.org/view_archive. … ot_20200627.zip
it is missing last 3 years of stuff but better than nothing right now 😁 Hmm thought he had taken another recent one but darned if I can find it on quick search...

Reply 1405 of 1466, by CaelThunderwing

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Horun wrote on 2023-10-22, 01:57:
yep currently. on occasion there is an update or something at the host that goes awry, am sure Squallstrife will be working on i […]
Show full quote

yep currently. on occasion there is an update or something at the host that goes awry, am sure Squallstrife will be working on it.....
he did a snapshot back in 2020 and uploaded here: https://archive.org/details/vogons-drivers-snapshot-20200627
you can browse the contents and DL files right from Archive org here: https://ia801909.us.archive.org/view_archive. … ot_20200627.zip
it is missing last 3 years of stuff but better than nothing right now 😁 Hmm thought he had taken another recent one but darned if I can find it on quick search...

was about to say something glad i checked... just as im working on a system for my significant other to ship out X_X

Reply 1406 of 1466, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Thanks for the posts and messages guys! Appreciate the heads-up! 😀

I was notified of an issue on the hosting provider's side. This appears to be resolved now. I restarted the VPS as a precaution.

Will monitor it closely for the next little while, but for now seems to be back online.

VogonsDrivers.com | Link | News Thread

Reply 1408 of 1466, by alpm

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Callahan wrote on 2022-10-01, 03:06:
Ups. .. I have no other vogons login. I didn't even know there was a special login option for upload drivers... I think what I f […]
Show full quote
Horun wrote on 2022-10-01, 01:09:
Great ! Do you have access to Upload ? It requires a differant Login/Password that only Squallstrife can give you (it is his se […]
Show full quote
Callahan wrote on 2022-10-01, 00:15:
I did a long search for cardbus pcmcia card drivers e.g. pcmcia to ata or pcmcia scsi for my external PD drives, DVDRAM etc. I s […]
Show full quote

I did a long search for cardbus pcmcia card drivers e.g. pcmcia to ata or pcmcia scsi for my external PD drives, DVDRAM etc.
I searched a lot of Japanese pages, it took me a few days, here are the results.
Here is pack for CSBC2, LF-UC15, Macnica, Miracle,Ratoc, SCSI2SE adaptors. All for NT4,W9X or W2k
Please tell me how I can add 6MB zip archive?

Great ! Do you have access to Upload ? It requires a differant Login/Password that only Squallstrife can give you (it is his server donated to Vogons).
If you PM him he should grant you access since you been a good contributing member for a long while, though that would be his decision, just my opinion.
And IIRC he has been very busy lately so it may a few days/week or so to get an answer.
If in a hurry you can upload load it somewhere and I can post it with all credit to you in the description.

Ups. .. I have no other vogons login. I didn't even know there was a special login option for upload drivers...
I think what I found is important because I haven't really found a direct option to download these drivers anywhere.
So I'll send to Squallstrife a message, maybe he'll include me....
Archive.org refuses to accept files because it detects 3% malware (due to ultra old software). And the encrypted archive is discarded in its entirety ... so I can't upload it anywhere, and the archive is an extremely rare find that I have tested experimentally on my equipment....

Hey there, I'm in need of these files. Have you tried uploading to Google Drive?

Reply 1410 of 1466, by alpm

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Callahan wrote on 2022-10-01, 03:06:
Ups. .. I have no other vogons login. I didn't even know there was a special login option for upload drivers... I think what I f […]
Show full quote
Horun wrote on 2022-10-01, 01:09:
Great ! Do you have access to Upload ? It requires a differant Login/Password that only Squallstrife can give you (it is his se […]
Show full quote
Callahan wrote on 2022-10-01, 00:15:
I did a long search for cardbus pcmcia card drivers e.g. pcmcia to ata or pcmcia scsi for my external PD drives, DVDRAM etc. I s […]
Show full quote

I did a long search for cardbus pcmcia card drivers e.g. pcmcia to ata or pcmcia scsi for my external PD drives, DVDRAM etc.
I searched a lot of Japanese pages, it took me a few days, here are the results.
Here is pack for CSBC2, LF-UC15, Macnica, Miracle,Ratoc, SCSI2SE adaptors. All for NT4,W9X or W2k
Please tell me how I can add 6MB zip archive?

Great ! Do you have access to Upload ? It requires a differant Login/Password that only Squallstrife can give you (it is his server donated to Vogons).
If you PM him he should grant you access since you been a good contributing member for a long while, though that would be his decision, just my opinion.
And IIRC he has been very busy lately so it may a few days/week or so to get an answer.
If in a hurry you can upload load it somewhere and I can post it with all credit to you in the description.

Ups. .. I have no other vogons login. I didn't even know there was a special login option for upload drivers...
I think what I found is important because I haven't really found a direct option to download these drivers anywhere.
So I'll send to Squallstrife a message, maybe he'll include me....
Archive.org refuses to accept files because it detects 3% malware (due to ultra old software). And the encrypted archive is discarded in its entirety ... so I can't upload it anywhere, and the archive is an extremely rare find that I have tested experimentally on my equipment....

Found driver for Macnica Miracle SCSI II PCMCIA (for Pioneer PCP-PRW1) WinXP/2k, directly from Pioneer customer support. Attached to message.

Attachments

• Filename
    PR1&2W2K.EXE
    File size
    392.61 KiB
    Downloads
    35 downloads
    File comment
    Pioneer PCP-PRW1 WinXP/Win2K/9X/DOS driver
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 1411 of 1466, by alpm

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
vetz wrote on 2023-10-22, 13:25:

If the filesize is under 5MB it can also be included as an attachment here on the forum

Thanks for the suggestion! Done.

Reply 1414 of 1466, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I think it's OK for now.

I'll check back in the morning. It's late D:

Horun wrote on 2023-10-22, 01:57:
yep currently. on occasion there is an update or something at the host that goes awry, am sure Squallstrife will be working on i […]
Show full quote

I can't believe that snapshot is 3 years old... where has the time gone?!?!

I'll create a new one this week, time permitting. Thank you for bringing my attention to this inexplicable passage of time! 😜

Reply 1415 of 1466, by Horun

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Thank you !

Reply 1416 of 1466, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Based on my own observations, and the fact there are no more outage related replies here or in my DMs, I think the situation is resolved.

Thanks again everyone for the heads-up.

Teamwork makes the dream work! 😁

Reply 1417 of 1466, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

There seem to be ongoing intermittent outages, I have raised this with the hosting provider.

For now, if the site isn't working, wait a moment and refresh your browser.

Reply 1418 of 1466, by Horun

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Yes it loaded up just fine (actually seems a bit faster than last check when it was working well), Thanks !

Reply 1419 of 1466, by aaron158

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Can someone put this dell utility up

if u put this iso to a cd-r or rw and boot to it u can use it to program in the service tag if ur system is missing the service tag by doing the following

boot it up when u get the command prompt type

ASSET.COM /S (put ur service tag here)

its going ask if u want to program the service tag say yes. ur service tag will now be set.

there is other utility on this disc but not sure what all they do.

can be used for a dell optiplex gx300 but should also work for progarming tags on other dell systems from around 1997 to 2003.

Attachments

• Filename
    dstcd.zip
    File size
    532.69 KiB
    Downloads
    33 downloads
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception