VOGONS Driver Library

Discussion about old PC hardware.

Re: VOGONS Driver Library

Postby SquallStrife » 2019-5-14 @ 00:42

cyclone3d wrote:Trying to upload a manual for the STB Soundrage 32 sound card right now. I put it in a zip and tried to upload via the web interface - tried both Chrome and Edge and getting this same exact error on both:
vogonsdrivers_upload_error.PNG

Can you tell me the exact name of the file you are trying to upload? If multiple browsers are experiencing a problem, I have to guess it's something to do with the values being provided.

I just uploaded a test file through the web interface and it worked OK.
VogonsDrivers.com | Link | News Thread
[retro swim] | Link | Release Thread
Twice-weekly silliness on Twitch!! http://www.twitch.tv/RetroSwim (8:30PM Fri+Mon AEST)
SquallStrife
l33t

Re: VOGONS Driver Library

Postby cyclone3d » 2019-5-14 @ 01:29

SquallStrife wrote:
cyclone3d wrote:Trying to upload a manual for the STB Soundrage 32 sound card right now. I put it in a zip and tried to upload via the web interface - tried both Chrome and Edge and getting this same exact error on both:
vogonsdrivers_upload_error.PNG

Can you tell me the exact name of the file you are trying to upload? If multiple browsers are experiencing a problem, I have to guess it's something to do with the values being provided.

I just uploaded a test file through the web interface and it worked OK.

I tried:
"STB Soundrage 32 manual.zip"
"STB_Soundrage_32_manual.zip"

I just tried again and the same exact error message came up.
I thought maybe it was just the manual category so I tried putting it in the Gravis category but the same thing happened.

Also tried disabling my firewall - no change

The web upload page says this when I select the file I am trying to upload : "File OK: 13,564,408 bytes."

Not sure what is going on.
cyclone3d
l33t

Previous

Return to General Old Hardware