Aztech Sound Galaxy NX Pro 16 drivers have been uploaded.
There are 2 directories for the drivers and software:
Aztech Sound Galaxy NX Pro 16
Files --> DISK1.IMA DISK2.IMA DISK3.IMA
Files --> DISK1.IMA DISK2.IMA
The diskettes were read using WinImage 7 on Windows 98SE. The card has labels that say Reveal SC400 and the FCC ID is: I38-MMSN803, which indicates that it's an Aztech Sound Galaxy NX Pro 16.
The card supports the following features and sounds:
1) Panasonic (single speed or double speed) and Mitsumi (single speed) AT CD-ROM interfaces
2) Optional SCSI or Sony CDU-31A interface boards that connect to the Expansion port (long case required)
3) Sound features:
3a) Adlib (Yamaha YMF-262M)
3b) Windows Sound System
3c) Covox Speech Things
3d) Disney Sound Source
3e) Sound Blaster Pro (sound effects and voices as well)
3f) Wavetable header (doesn't work in DOS, only Windows)
4) Line Out (amplifier loudness jumper adjacent to the WaveTable header)
5) Volume wheel for headphones or speakers (be careful as higher sound output can cause hearing issues)
6) Line In for external devices, like CD players, tape players, and sound modules (Roland MT-32, Yamaha FB-01, and so on)
7) Mic In for the microphone or any other device (mono only)
Systems from C64 to FX-6300.