VOGONS Driver Library

Topic actions

Reply 121 of 1461, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
swaaye wrote:

I've moved this to Marvin because it seems a much more appropriate location. Hopefully it will get more use here.

Cools. 😀

VogonsDrivers.com | Link | News Thread

Reply 122 of 1461, by GL1zdA

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
AdamP wrote:

I could have sworn on my life I once had a Matrox G200 PCI driver for Windows 3.1, but I can't find it...

ftp://ftp.matrox.com/pub/mga/archive/win_31x/ … 999/w31_161.exe

Matrox has most of their old drivers on their ftp. You can pinpoint most of them by browsing matrox.com through archive.org.

getquake.gif | InfoWorld/PC Magazine Indices

Reply 123 of 1461, by AdamP

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I've never had a G200 PCI. I tried a driver in an attempt to get my Millennium G200 AGP working in Windows 3.1, only to discover the drivers were only for the PCI version. I was thinking that if I still had them, I could upload them to this driver library.

Thanks anyway though.

Reply 124 of 1461, by MaxWar

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
AdamP wrote:

I've never had a G200 PCI. I tried a driver in an attempt to get my Millennium G200 AGP working in Windows 3.1, only to discover the drivers were only for the PCI version. I was thinking that if I still had them, I could upload them to this driver library.

Thanks anyway though.

Hey didn't you just post on Sega-16 ? :p

By the way guys, i am still looking for the original install CD for ATI All in wonder 128 pro 😁

FM sound card comparison on a Grand Scale!!
The Grand OPL3 Comparison Run.

Reply 126 of 1461, by NitroX infinity

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I've got some drivers I'd like to upload. Is that still possible?

NitroX infinity's 3D Accelerators Arena | Yamaha RPA YGV611 & RPA2 YGV612 Info

Reply 129 of 1461, by NitroX infinity

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

No problem 😉

I uploaded drivers for the Artist Graphics 2000i and Paradise Tasmania 3D.

You might want to add the following companies; 3DLabs, Artist Graphics, Intel, Number Nine, SiS, Trident, XGI and Yamaha.

NitroX infinity's 3D Accelerators Arena | Yamaha RPA YGV611 & RPA2 YGV612 Info

Reply 130 of 1461, by ProfessorProfessorson

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

PM sent SquallStrife. Have the Vortex AU8830 Windows 9x driver version 4.06.2048 driver set, with the demo files used for testing the card. Having trouble logging in still, and want to share these. From what I can tell, they can be used on any card, and are supposed to be the last legit 9x driver set released by Aureal themselves.

Reply 132 of 1461, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

If it's just the one file, send it to somebody with an account and we'll upload it for you.

If you have more, let me know, and I'll make you an account. 😀

Reply 133 of 1461, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

News... 🙁

Well guys, some time yesterday VogonsDrivers was the target of a directed SQL Injection attack.

The attacker was using an automated tool to search for common Forum/CMS tool, then search for common SQL injection attacks on some of the pages. Particularly, the "show files in x category" page.

Unfortunately, they found one. There was a point on that page where the category ID is used in an SQL statement to go get a list of files. There was originally a sanity check on there that made sure the id in the URL was an integer, but at some point I commented that out to test something. This is where access was gained, using an "UNION ALL" type attack. This vulnerability has been patched, and every single script was checked for this and similar oversights.

The attacker was able to read a list of usernames with hashed passwords. They used this information to log in as myself and upload a file containing a payload designed to interfere with a PHPbb forum. Of course, no such forum exists on that server, so in the end no damage was done.

What I will do next is reset everybody's password. For good measure, the hashed passwords will be salted with a new, longer value.

This will mean sending 30+ individual PM's all at once, so I can't do that immediately (I'm at work... 😒) but I will endeavour to do it over the next few evenings.

Thanks for your understanding!

Reply 134 of 1461, by Malik

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Of all the places, they wanted to attack a drivers site catering to the closed classic pc enthusiast community...

If I can just lay my hands on these attackers.......

5476332566_7480a12517_t.jpgSB Dos Drivers

Reply 135 of 1461, by badmojo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Is nothing sacred??

Thanks for going to all that trouble of sorting it out, I've used the library a couple of times and am glad to have it.

Life? Don't talk to me about life.

Reply 136 of 1461, by d1stortion

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
SquallStrife wrote:

If it's just the one file, send it to somebody with an account and we'll upload it for you.

Now that's what I call a swift response! 🤣

I attached the archive to this post. Since I didn't know how to make a proper image of a floppy I just copied the files over... I hope that's ok.

Attachments

Reply 137 of 1461, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
d1stortion wrote:
SquallStrife wrote:

Now that's what I call a swift response! 🤣

I attached the archive to this post. Since I didn't know how to make a proper image of a floppy I just copied the files over... I hope that's ok.

Fine with me.

Edit: And done: http://www.vogonsdrivers.com/getfile.php?fileid=461

Reply 138 of 1461, by SquallStrife

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Phew!!! Okay!!

35 INDIVIDUALLY SENT PM's LATER.... Everybody should have their shiny new password.

If there are any problems, just get in touch with me via PM.

Edit: It looks like all the PMs are queued up waiting to be delivered, or something like that. So if you haven't got your PM yet, just be patient. I'll check it again later.

Reply 139 of 1461, by senrew

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

So, was going through my giant pile of unorganized CDs and I came across a few installer discs. I checked the driver site, and a couple of these weren't on there. I'm going to upload them when I get home, as I'm at work at the moment.

They are:
Diamond Stealth 3D 4000
Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital

I'll check the exact versions of the discs when I get home too.

Halcyon: PC Chips M525, P100, 64MB, Millenium 1, Voodoo1, AWE64, DVD, Win95B