VOGONS

Reply 21 of 27, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

You also got the SPDIF bracket! These are sooo rare.

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel

Reply 25 of 27, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
elfuego wrote:
Chaniyth wrote:

Let me explain: Life is too short to worry about such mundane things, I wanna enjoy my treasures. To me, there is a significant different between a collector, and a hobbyist. The collector will keep a sealed item sealed, sitting in a closet or shelf collecting dust, debris, skin particles, etc until they pass away, getting no enjoyment other than bragging rights. A hobbyist will buy a sealed item [preferable anyway] for collection reasons however the hobbyist will open it, enjoy it to it's fullest, and maintain the item and it's packaging so it remains in mint condition.

AMEN bro! There is nothing like the feeling when you're opening a brand new box. Even if you know whats inside and you tested it already, it's still great, even if just to smell it.

Enjoy your new card! I know I would! 😊

Definitely the smell of new things, somehow the smell is different for NOS old parts then for new parts, must be the lead in the solder or something...ahh, the lead smells so sweet 😁

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 26 of 27, by NamelessPlayer

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

You got a SEALED AWE64 Gold ISA, boxed? Lucky you. Mine cost $30 shipped, card only. (CT4390 instead of your CT4540; I wonder what the differences are.)

Would it be okay if I asked for images of the bundled CDs I didn't get wtih mine?