Reply 20 of 23, by elfuego

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
d1stortion wrote:
5u3 wrote:
Cloudschatze wrote:

Feels like the same stuff gets said over and over and over and over on the Vogons forum....

Yes. What we need is a wiki. (This also has been mentioned before).

Very good idea. If not that, then perhaps a FAQ thread with the most discussed tidbits and problems would be viable I think.

If we write a wiki - we're gonna have a lonely time here on vogons forum. It would literally suck not to have anyone to discuss the advantages of V5 over GF2, or of non-Creative cards VS creative cards anymore 😜

Reply 21 of 23, by Mau1wurf1977

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
elfuego wrote:

If we write a wiki - we're gonna have a lonely time here on vogons forum. It would literally suck not to have anyone to discuss the advantages of V5 over GF2, or of non-Creative cards VS creative cards anymore 😜

Hehe that's true.

And in a way, most of the questions CAN be answered by using google and searching.

But as you say, we need something to talk about 😀

My website with reviews, demos, drivers, tutorials and more...
My YouTube channel

Reply 22 of 23, by d1stortion

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I think nobody said that ppl shouldn't discuss stuff, because that's what a forum is obviously for? IMO what was meant with the wiki/FAQ is that a lot of facts could be found be in one place which would be more convenient especially for new users 😀

Reply 23 of 23, by elfuego

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
d1stortion wrote:

I think nobody said that ppl shouldn't discuss stuff, because that's what a forum is obviously for? IMO what was meant with the wiki/FAQ is that a lot of facts could be found be in one place which would be more convenient especially for new users 😀

I actually agree, don't get me wrong. I just stated the fact for a little fun 😊 Besides, we will always have newbies (pardon me, OLDIES) coming along and we can RTFM-them every time to win any argument 😜