VOGONS

First post, by trist007

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I've been scouring the net for these drivers. I cannot locate them. Nothing but faux driver sites.

Reply 1 of 10, by trist007

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

One thing that worries me is that the ati stb velocity 128 riva card doesn't get detected in Windows 98 Add New Hardware Wizard, not does it come out as a Display Adapter in Device Manager.

Reply 2 of 10, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

You should ask old hardware and driver questions in Marvin, not the Windows Games forum.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 5 of 10, by elianda

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

You are looking at the wrong sites

ftp://78.46.141.148/driver/STB/Velocity128/

Retronn.de - Vintage Hardware Gallery, Drivers, Guides, Videos. Now with file search
Youtube Channel
FTP Server - Driver Archive and more
DVI2PCIe alignment and 2D image quality measurement tool

Reply 7 of 10, by elianda

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

If you don't care about specific STB features just install the latest 3.41 NVidia drivers.
If you want to got for the STB drivers then probably start with the 1.82.

Retronn.de - Vintage Hardware Gallery, Drivers, Guides, Videos. Now with file search
Youtube Channel
FTP Server - Driver Archive and more
DVI2PCIe alignment and 2D image quality measurement tool

Reply 8 of 10, by Deksor

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I have dumped the original dell driver disk here http://www.win3x.org/win3board/viewtopic.php? … le=30&f=8&t=481

It works much better than the original Nvidia drivers and makes the card three times faster for 3dmark99

Trying to identify old hardware ? Visit The retro web - Project's thread The Retro Web project - a stason.org/TH99 alternative

Reply 9 of 10, by Nick_Arrow

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Deksor wrote:

I have dumped the original dell driver disk here http://www.win3x.org/win3board/viewtopic.php? … le=30&f=8&t=481

It works much better than the original Nvidia drivers and makes the card three times faster for 3dmark99

Do the Dell drivers works in Windows 98SE?