VOGONS

Socket-775 Clock Signals

Topic actions

Reply 40 of 47, by breakz

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

(EDIT by Dominus - removed sales talk)

about the "misterious bios" yes i can try ...but who are the members that already received that bios?...i also do not find the "bios" category in the download zone on modlabs.net...🙁

Last edited by Dominus on 2023-12-18, 10:02. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 41 of 47, by gmipf

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

That bios is not public. I don't know the names who received that bios.

Last edited by Dominus on 2023-12-18, 10:03. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 43 of 47, by gmipf

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Beware that you not install any CPU with TDP higher than 95W. For example get a Presler with max 95w TDP: https://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Pentium_ ... 930T).html

Higher model CPUs are 95W and sometimes 130W, there you need to look for the exact product number/stepping. I have got this one with product code SL95V: https://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Pentium_ ... 950T).html

SL95V is the best D950 variant with lowest TDP and most functions. You can also search for SL9K8 which is also 95W.

Reply 44 of 47, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Please do not facilitate sales on Vogons. We are not a marketplace and don't want to be one!

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 45 of 47, by breakz

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

@Dominus!
Thanks for reminding me that about the sales and honestly i wanted to have a "outside of this forum" conversation but i can not send PM to smipf so i can not also exchange contacts.
and i did not find any clear guide about when i can be able to send PM.

@gmipf.Thanks about the cpu advices gmipf! if you want we can talk outside here about the mobo.send me a pm with a mail or wherever we can talk!