VOGONS

First post, by torindkflt

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I am trying to figure out what model of monitor my childhood 486 I am attempting to recreate had. Unfortunately I am having no luck whatsoever. I'm not very optimistic, but I thought I'd ask here anyway to see if maybe I can get some help figuring out what model this was.

Here is the very limited information I have:
-Estimated age is early-mid 90s (Absolutely no later than summer 1995, as that's when we received it)
-Brand is Eye-Q (A German brand)
-Size is ~15 inches (Estimating from memories)
-It had BNC connectors as well as a VGA D-sub connector on the back
-It had digital picture controls located in a flip-down panel that was centered beneath the glass, recessed back slightly from the bezel surrounding the screen
-The picture control buttons were black on white, all round in shape, and were membrane-type buttons
-There was no OSD when adjusting the picture controls
-The power button was located directly to the right of the picture controls
-Upper right corner of the monitor bezel was an EnergyStar sticker
-Lower left corner of the monitor bezel was the EYE-Q brand

Unfortunately, the ONLY picture I have of it is basically useless for visual identification, because it's a cellphone picture taken of a paused video on a camcorder screen. Thus, unless I am specifically asked, I see no benefit from posting it beyond the information I've already provided above.

Like I said, I'm not optimistic at all that I'll figure this out. But, I thought I'd at least try with the hopes that maybe someone will recognize this.