VOGONS

Reply 20 of 30, by kahuna

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi there,

Apologies for resurrecting this post.
First of all, thank you so much for all the info here! I have a Matsonic MS6260S by my side as I write this running 3DMark benchmarks in a infinite loop to make sure my Tillamook @400Mhz doesn't crap out. It has been running for an hour, and so far so good!
The (apparently, cross fingers) success wasn't even possible without the info provided in this post and in other posts of this forum.

I do have a quick question, I was wondering if 110-115FSB is possible with this motherboard and what will be the jumper config to enable such speed. I'd like to keep pushing this guy a little bit more if possible.

Thanks again!

Be free!

Reply 21 of 30, by Gona

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The manual writes 5 jumper configs, but 3 jumpers has 8 possible jumper configs.
I have not tested, but these are the 3 not documented jumper config:
Jumper on only A;
Jumpers on A and C;
Jumpers on A, B and C.

Video card compatibility matrix for DOS games | ATI3DCIF compatibility matrix | CGL API compatibility matrix

Reply 24 of 30, by Skalabala

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I am having trouble with the latest bios, one posted on here is a .exe file. tried to make it .rom and tried unpacking it.
After installing graphic card drivers the pc restarts just as windows start to load. Changed CPU, GPU, RAM.
Driver is nvidia 7.76

Reply 29 of 30, by kahuna

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Skalabala wrote on 2023-12-10, 03:12:

Well, tried a Voodoo 3 PCI. Gets into windows and as soon as you touch the keyboard the pc restarts.
Could it be the keyboard, 🤣? Will try another power supply when I find one.

Not sure what's going on there.
Nvidia cards are somewhat picky with Super Socket 7 motherboards. I had a Voodoo3 AGP working with this Matsonic without any issues.

Be free!