VOGONS

First post, by mastergamma12

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I have a pair of these things that came with my ELSA Gladiac Ultra back in the day however the driver disk that I had broke and I've only ever gotten it to work with the drivers that were on the disc before it broke.

So if anyone has the iso to the original disc (I can't find the iso anywhere), I'd be really happy if they could send me a link to the iso.

NNH9pIh.png

The Tuala-Bus (My 9x/Dos Rig) (Pentium III-S 1.4ghz, AWE64G+Audigy 2 ZS, Voodoo5 5500, Chieftec Dragon Rambus)

The Final Lan Party (My Windows Xp/7 rig) (Core i7 980x, GTX 480,DFI Lanparty UT X58-T3eH8,)
Re: Post your 'current' PC

Reply 1 of 2, by elianda

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I am not sure why you actually require it in ISO image format, but maybe this helps as well: ftp://retronn.de/driver/Elsa/Elsa_Revelator/3D_Revelator_CD/

Retronn.de - Vintage Hardware Gallery, Drivers, Guides, Videos. Now with file search
Youtube Channel
FTP Server - Driver Archive and more
DVI2PCIe alignment and 2D image quality measurement tool

Reply 2 of 2, by mastergamma12

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
elianda wrote:

I am not sure why you actually require it in ISO image format, but maybe this helps as well: ftp://retronn.de/driver/Elsa/Elsa_Revelator/3D_Revelator_CD/

Hey thanks.

Hopefully this works.

NNH9pIh.png

The Tuala-Bus (My 9x/Dos Rig) (Pentium III-S 1.4ghz, AWE64G+Audigy 2 ZS, Voodoo5 5500, Chieftec Dragon Rambus)

The Final Lan Party (My Windows Xp/7 rig) (Core i7 980x, GTX 480,DFI Lanparty UT X58-T3eH8,)
Re: Post your 'current' PC