Reply 20 of 22, by aha2940
Holy necrobump Batman!!
OK, just to document my experience with this game, hoping it would be useful for someone else:
- Installed Win98 normally (I have a voodoo3 PCI on my retro PC)
- Installed the latest reference drivers for the voodoo (1.07 IIRC)
- Created empty files C:\Windows\System\glide.dll and C:\Windows\system\sst1init.dll
- Installed PoD 2.0 from my CD. I had to manually choose the maximum 3dfx installation (about 200MB)
- Used the PoD: back to Hell CD to patch the 3dfx installation
After this, the 3dfx logo is displayed on PoD start and it seems to work fine.