VOGONS

First post, by jarreboum

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Is there any way to change that? I don't want to reach behind the computer to unplug the mouse every time I turn it off. Short of putting the mouse in a shoebox, what can I do? I looked in the BIOS options but didn't find anything obvious.

Reply 1 of 2, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED
jarreboum wrote:

Is there any way to change that? I don't want to reach behind the computer to unplug the mouse every time I turn it off. Short of putting the mouse in a shoebox, what can I do? I looked in the BIOS options but didn't find anything obvious.

What motherboard do you have? Im betting the ps/2 port is getting its power from the 5vsb. Look for a jumper close to tge ps/2 port and more it over a pin.

Reply 2 of 2, by jarreboum

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Jade Falcon wrote:
jarreboum wrote:

What motherboard do you have? Im betting the ps/2 port is getting its power from the 5vsb. Look for a jumper close to tge ps/2 port and more it over a pin.

Oooh! That's what it's for! right, i'll do that asap!

nRE5117.png

You are the saviour of my nights.