VOGONS

First post, by CaelThunderwing

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

jhPX22l.jpg
n9NjXku.jpg

im trying to trackdown a manual atleast that depicts the jumpers & or if theres an HDD Activity LED header

Reply 1 of 9, by root42

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

A quick browse on stason.org came up with no exact match. Can you post pictures of the backside? Sometimes there are FCC IDs or some other identification.

Alos: dude, clean that keyboard! 🤣

YouTube and Bonus
80486DX@33 MHz, 16 MiB RAM, Tseng ET4000 1 MiB, SnarkBarker & GUSar Lite, PC MIDI Card+X2+SC55+MT32, OSSC

Reply 3 of 9, by root42

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Ok, this thing only draws blanks. I think this is really, really no-name! I think your best hope is finding someone with the same controller, who has it in working condition...

YouTube and Bonus
80486DX@33 MHz, 16 MiB RAM, Tseng ET4000 1 MiB, SnarkBarker & GUSar Lite, PC MIDI Card+X2+SC55+MT32, OSSC

Reply 5 of 9, by CaelThunderwing

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
root42 wrote:

Ok, this thing only draws blanks. I think this is really, really no-name! I think your best hope is finding someone with the same controller, who has it in working condition...

a lil digging i think i kinda? saved myself on this (despite i lost the Manual) apparently when i got this system 4 years ago i posted it elsewhere, that i labeled it an "MI3210V Multi I/O" card, looking on teh site you mentioned earlier i find Jumper connection at JP6. but its a 4 pin HDD LED header, the LED on my case is only a 2 pin 😒 from how long it seems to of just sat disconnected and so shortly bundled w/ teh rest of teh front pannel cables, i dont think it was ever connected while i had it.

and got a ID i'm my system's Motherboard, Elitegroup UC4913 Rev 2.0. i wonder if that bios is actually updatable... (even if it is, if it ever got a Update.) initally thought from what lil i knew about SIMMs, this system could only support 20MB Ram.. no according what i found it can take upto 64MB... but 16MB SIMMs haveto be incredibly hard to find !

Reply 6 of 9, by led178

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
CaelThunderwing wrote on 2018-07-10, 05:08:

Elitegroup UC4913 Rev 2.0

Not many years have passed 😀
Maybe there is an opportunity to take a bios dump?
I only found 1.0, although I know there is 1.4, but it is not read correctly and does not work (on win3x.org)

Reply 7 of 9, by CaelThunderwing

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
led178 wrote on 2021-11-17, 09:43:
Not many years have passed :) Maybe there is an opportunity to take a bios dump? I only found 1.0, although I know there is 1.4, […]
Show full quote
CaelThunderwing wrote on 2018-07-10, 05:08:

Elitegroup UC4913 Rev 2.0

Not many years have passed 😀
Maybe there is an opportunity to take a bios dump?
I only found 1.0, although I know there is 1.4, but it is not read correctly and does not work (on win3x.org)

sadly some time HAS passed but , since august my trailer park management evicted my brother and i. (reasons i'd not care to go on but other than we were holdouts on thier "Beautifcation project." and they were nipping any ANY infraction to get rid of us. we were late on rent by 2 days (delay in his paycheck) and they got rid of us for that. of everything i trie dto pack sadly it was a few hours too late to go back for my 486 that had this Card 😒

they had not yet touched the inside in all this time, however i highly doubt they'll let my brother who's still within the area to go back and pickup the machine. (i doubt he still has a Key,)