VOGONS

First post, by alex_ncfc

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I couldn't find any rules on this forum and as such not sure if this is allowed, so please delete if this is not, but I'm having a clear out as I am moving, and just found my old JetWay 542C motherboard with its AMD K6-2 500 CPU and a RAM stick, which I think is 256MB. If you go back through my posts you will see that one time 4 or 5 years ago I was toying with the idea of doing a retro build using this AT board (which I last used as my main PC back in 2001), but it never got off the ground and I have long lost the passion for this sort of thing, so I am going to get rid. I was going to take it to the tip, but I was wondering if anybody on here wanted it before I do that. Of course, I have no idea if the thing even works - the board could be duff, or the CPU could be, or the RAM - or all of it! I have no way or intention of testing it, but I was wondering if I was allowed to offer it on here? Failing that, could anyone advise anything I could post an ad on? I even still have the manual and driver CD! There's also a Yamaha SV550 PCI sound card plugged into the board, again I have no idea if any of this works and I don't have the facilities to test it.

I've uploaded a couple of pics.

DSC_6528.JPG
Filename
DSC_6528.JPG
File size
691.88 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception
DSC_6527.JPG
Filename
DSC_6527.JPG