VOGONS

First post, by oeuvre

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Hi,

Recently I acquired an ENX-26 PCI TV tuner for cheap that was pulled from some Pentium 4 Sony VAIO desktop. My dad had a 2003 VAIO RZ series and it had a similar tuner + Gigapocket software. The card has composite jacks so you could hook up video games to it.

It took awhile to find the proper drivers and Gigapocket software, but I have it and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in the ENX-26 drivers + Gigapocket software. This stuff requires a P4 or newer, but will ONLY work on XP!

dsydpN5m.jpg

Also it blacks out screenshots, but it was showing the Wii menu 😜

HP Z420 Workstation Intel Xeon E5-1620, 32GB, RADEON HD7850 2GB, SSD + HD, XP/7
ws90Ts2.gif

Reply 1 of 4, by Kuroiraven1

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi oeuvre!
I've a PCV-W2 with the ENX-026 PCI CARD. Everything is fine, but the GigaPocket is rare to find!

Can you send me this program via email?

(mine is damianoguarinoac3@gmail.com)

Thanks a lot!

-Kuroiraven1

Reply 2 of 4, by Critical

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
oeuvre wrote on 2018-09-18, 00:18:
Hi, […]
Show full quote

Hi,

Recently I acquired an ENX-26 PCI TV tuner for cheap that was pulled from some Pentium 4 Sony VAIO desktop. My dad had a 2003 VAIO RZ series and it had a similar tuner + Gigapocket software. The card has composite jacks so you could hook up video games to it.

It took awhile to find the proper drivers and Gigapocket software, but I have it and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in the ENX-26 drivers + Gigapocket software. This stuff requires a P4 or newer, but will ONLY work on XP!

dsydpN5m.jpg

Also it blacks out screenshots, but it was showing the Wii menu 😜

I would love a copy of the drivers and software. Can you send it to me via discord (my username is Critical#7335)

Reply 3 of 4, by CocooN-z

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Dear oeuvre,

I was lucky enough to find a Vaio PCV-W1/D, fully functional , but without any installation. This allinone, came with this software, but nowadays, unable to find it.
It would be very kind of you, if you could send it via mail eg. It is: gyurkomatyas87 at gmail

Thank you!
M