VOGONS

First post, by AMD K6

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello everyone,

At first, i haven't posted that much here, but i am really happy with all the content that can be found here.

I have two GFD devices and see that some people are searching for these devices. I can probably reverse-engineer them and produce a small batch of them for the people that are looking for them. But i first want to know if anyone is interested in these cards. If there is enough interest i can probably try to reproduce them.

Reply 2 of 5, by bofh.fromhell

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
AMD K6 wrote:

Hello everyone,

At first, i haven't posted that much here, but i am really happy with all the content that can be found here.

I have two GFD devices and see that some people are searching for these devices. I can probably reverse-engineer them and produce a small batch of them for the people that are looking for them. But i first want to know if anyone is interested in these cards. If there is enough interest i can probably try to reproduce them.

I can absolutely see a market for this, a small one tho.
Won't be popular with the original GF owners that expect to sell them in the future tho =)

And if you go on with this little project you should probably make them available both as a kit and fully assembled.

Reply 3 of 5, by feipoa

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I think user CPUShack on the CPU-World forum is doing this now. Might want to check with him.

Last edited by feipoa on 2019-04-03, 08:39. Edited 1 time in total.

Plan your life wisely, you'll be dead before you know it.

Reply 5 of 5, by Cyrix200+

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
feipoa wrote:

I think user CPUShack on the CPU-World forum is doing this now. Might want to check with him.

To save interested people a few clicks: http://www.cpu-world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28887

1982 to 2001