VOGONS

First post, by pentiumspeed

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

For years I had checked on ebay and is way over my head on price. I have 2 computers in my heart is model 70 386dx 16 modded to 20mhz which I have, and model 80 386 will explain in detail. I had researched very well on IBM PS/2 series for years and nearly had a model 70-A type which was a 386DX-25 cached type. I also nearly kept a model 9590 desktop filled with 64mb using 8x8MB sticks.

I was fortune to strip down a industrial computer nearly 25 years ago in a bulky black boxy chassis based on model 80 A model and keep all the parts at a local store except case and power supply that went with it was 220V only but with one major difference is cached 386dx 25 motherboard, floppy, cables, and pair of matched memory cards, way more rare than run of mill PS/2 computers that I usually see.

I need a home for the model 80-A motherboard to put in and had been struggling to find any model 60, 65 or 80 tower case that has power supply working or not to put mine in.
Is there a website that does this? I would be happy to have a model 90 or 95 instead.

Cheers, Pentiumspeed.

Great Northern aka Canada.