VOGONS

Reply 400 of 497, by electric_monk

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
ExplodingLemur wrote on 2022-12-09, 01:45:
rodimus80 wrote on 2022-12-08, 10:40:

Is the Tattiebogle IDE Simulator no longer being made? Been out of stock for awhile now...

It's probably affected by the same component shortages that's been hitting everyone for the past couple years.

Yup, I've been hoarding chips (as is apparently the done thing these days) but I'm still waiting on the most specific ones.

I did also redesign it a little, the prototypes work fine. Cheaper, SPDIF and I2S headers on top of audio DAC, a 3.3V RS232 header, OLED support (using those little I2C modules from aliexpress), rotary encoder support, a couple of buttons included, a couple of LEDs included, USB2 for storage (no SD sadly, due to the chip I'm using to cut costs).

Reply 401 of 497, by Jura Tastatura

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
electric_monk wrote on 2022-12-23, 06:50:

I did also redesign it a little, the prototypes work fine. Cheaper, SPDIF and I2S headers on top of audio DAC, a 3.3V RS232 header, OLED support (using those little I2C modules from aliexpress), rotary encoder support, a couple of buttons included, a couple of LEDs included, USB2 for storage (no SD sadly, due to the chip I'm using to cut costs).

that sounds great, looking forward to try the next version when becomes available. i'm pretty happy with the one i have, works flawlessly in my DOS machine.
maybe you could/should team up with Dreamblaster (serdashop.com) regarding the design and production of 3D printed front panels with oled screen and rotary button? just giving hints because i'd certainly buy that. 😉 😁

Reply 402 of 497, by SmooBandit

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
SScorpio wrote on 2022-11-23, 21:20:

Fixel, the creator of the 3DO ODE, and 3DO/NeoGeo HDMI kits has opened a form to gauge the interest in a generic IDE emulator for PCs, Consoles, and Arcade machines.

Thanks for the heads up. I've ordered one of the first batch. Looking forward to seeing how it stacks up against my tattiebogle.

Reply 403 of 497, by Datadrainer

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
SScorpio wrote on 2022-11-23, 21:20:

Fixel, the creator of the 3DO ODE, and 3DO/NeoGeo HDMI kits has opened a form to gauge the interest in a generic IDE emulator for PCs, Consoles, and Arcade machines.

Let him know how much demand there is for one.

https://www.retrorgb.com/ide-pata-emulator-in … rest-check.html

This ODE seems to be almost the perfect thing on the paper 😁 It checks most of my personal requirement list posted here for it to be the perfect ODE.
I would like to see what it look like (size, connectors). Will it have assembly options (enclosure, screen, rotary encoder)?
And to see it in action on some videos.
That should show up soon as the product page says, I hope. And I'm very impatient!

Knowing things is great. Understanding things is better. Creating things is even better.

Reply 404 of 497, by weedeewee

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

You can/could do a preorder here https://3do.dev/products/ide-emulator-batch1

Pictures and videos are coming soon.

Batch 1 Pre-Order. Limited quantity preorder, the price will change!

Shipping estimate April-May 2023.

Right to repair is fundamental. You own it, you're allowed to fix it.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Do not ask Why !
https://www.vogonswiki.com/index.php/Serial_port

Reply 405 of 497, by Datadrainer

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

@weedeewee
I have a personal adage: Only buy what exists because you know what you will get.
So I'm waiting to see. Impatiently, but still.

Knowing things is great. Understanding things is better. Creating things is even better.

Reply 406 of 497, by SmooBandit

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Datadrainer wrote on 2023-02-07, 17:23:

@weedeewee
I have a personal adage: Only buy what exists because you know what you will get.

This is a perfectly sensible adage.

I've put my money down for the pre-order, and I know I am taking a risk. I took a risk with the Tattiebogle as well, buying in the absence of any reviews etc. In that case I had to work with the creator for a few weeks to get all the bugs wrinkled out.

I suppose with retro-niche products, production runs can be so limited. If you are not in at the pre-order stage, you may not get anything unless there a few left over units for retail sale.

I have flip-flopped a lot on this. With the unit Fixel is developing, I joined the relevant discord server and had a look through 3 months worth of the chat on support and product capabilities for the existing lines. I was impressed with what I saw in terms of customer service. Having done that I was comfortable about putting the money down.

Happy to take one for the team on this one, and to report back when it is in hand!

Reply 407 of 497, by weedeewee

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
SmooBandit wrote on 2023-02-08, 09:54:
I've put my money down for the pre-order, and I know I am taking a risk. I took a risk with the Tattiebogle as well, buying in […]
Show full quote

I've put my money down for the pre-order, and I know I am taking a risk. I took a risk with the Tattiebogle as well, buying in the absence of any reviews etc. In that case I had to work with the creator for a few weeks to get all the bugs wrinkled out.

I suppose with retro-niche products, production runs can be so limited. If you are not in at the pre-order stage, you may not get anything unless there a few left over units for retail sale.

I have flip-flopped a lot on this. With the unit Fixel is developing, I joined the relevant discord server and had a look through 3 months worth of the chat on support and product capabilities for the existing lines. I was impressed with what I saw in terms of customer service. Having done that I was comfortable about putting the money down.

Happy to take one for the team on this one, and to report back when it is in hand!

Any updates on this for those not buying a preorder ?
I noticed the page description now has a board layout as the image.
I guess most of these kinds of emulators will have a similar component selection.
The date has been moved by a month I guess, they must be getting close.
Are there already users beta testing prototypes ?

Do not ask Why !

Reply 410 of 497, by appiah4

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
nvllsvm wrote on 2023-06-02, 17:44:

Looks like 3DO IDE emulator should be shipping soon! https://twitter.com/flxel/status/1664662980649275392

How much do these cost? I think a very low cost open source solution with something like a Pi Pico should have been possible by now, possibly something that can emulate a HDD, FDD and DVD-ROM at the same time, even.

Retronautics: A digital gallery of my retro computers, hardware and projects.

Reply 411 of 497, by weedeewee

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
appiah4 wrote on 2023-06-05, 07:23:
nvllsvm wrote on 2023-06-02, 17:44:

Looks like 3DO IDE emulator should be shipping soon! https://twitter.com/flxel/status/1664662980649275392

How much do these cost? I think a very low cost open source solution with something like a Pi Pico should have been possible by now, possibly something that can emulate a HDD, FDD and DVD-ROM at the same time, even.

Further info can be found here. Re: Gotek like Optical Driver Emulator - Is it possible?

Using a pi pico might be possible for pio mode 0. but having a hdd fdd and dvd rom at the same time is pretty much impossible since ide only does two devices on one channel.

Do not ask Why !

Reply 412 of 497, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I tried something for kicks today.

Short version: I was able to map a mixed mode (ISO 9660 + RED BOOK CD audio) CUE/BIN using cdemu under Linux, define it as a PSCSI backing store and export it as an SBP target over firewire (IEEE1394) AND get a firewire connected machine, running VLC under Windows 10 to recognize it AND play the audio locally (on the Windows 10 machine, essentially ripping the CD audio tracks from the remotely exported CUE/BIN image).

The Windows 10 machine sees it as a "regular" firewire drive.

Admittedly it is a bit glitchy, but I had to use an old 14.10 Ubuntu (latest version did not allow the apparently deprecated firewire target mode to work) in a VM with the firewire controller in PCI passthrough, so there may be hope for something better. Apparently doing this through an ISCSI export and a real optical drive is reliable, AFAIU.

Other than the glitchiness, there are 2 points to consider/test

a) Does a regular "Play CDA" command work and route CD audio to the local Linux host reliably in this scenario ?

b) Can it work with a client machine running actual baremetal DOS (there are DOS drivers for firewire connected optical drives, if I am not mistaken)?

If this can be madee to work well, one coukd conceivably get working CD emulator, with CD audio support with a spare Linux PC and some dirt cheap PCI Firewire cards.

Reply 413 of 497, by weedeewee

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
darry wrote on 2023-09-14, 19:22:
I tried something for kicks today. […]
Show full quote

Short version: I was able to map a mixed mode (ISO 9660 + RED BOOK CD audio) CUE/BIN using cdemu under Linux, define it as a PSCSI backing store and export it as an SBP target over firewire (IEEE1394) AND get a firewire connected machine, running VLC under Windows 10 to recognize it AND play the audio locally (on the Windows 10 machine, essentially ripping the CD audio tracks from the remotely exported CUE/BIN image).

Admittedly it is a bit glitchy, but I had to use an old 14.10 Ubuntu (latest version did not allow the apparently deprecated firewire target mode to work) in a VM with the firewire controller in PCI passthrough, so there may be hope for something better. Apparently doing this through an ISCSI export and a real optical drive is reliable, AFAIU.

a) Does a regular "Play CDA" command work and route CD audio to the local Linux host reliably in this scenario ?

b) Can it work with a client machine running actual baremetal DOS (there are DOS drivers for firewire connected optical drives, if I am not mistaken)?

If this can be madee to work well, one coukd conceivably get working CD emulator, with CD audio support with a spare Linux PC and some dirt cheap PCI Firewire cards.

a) I doubt it. regular play CDA, I think, assumes the cd player will be playing the audio and not streaming it over the data interface.
b) same problem as a)

on a side note.
Seems like there will be another batch of the IDE drive emulator. https://3do.dev/products/copy-of-ide-emulator-batch2

Do not ask Why !

Reply 414 of 497, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
weedeewee wrote on 2023-09-14, 20:14:
a) I doubt it. regular play CDA, I think, assumes the cd player will be playing the audio and not streaming it over the data int […]
Show full quote
darry wrote on 2023-09-14, 19:22:
I tried something for kicks today. […]
Show full quote

a) I doubt it. regular play CDA, I think, assumes the cd player will be playing the audio and not streaming it over the data interface.
b) same problem as a)

on a side note.
Seems like there will be another batch of the IDE drive emulator. https://3do.dev/products/copy-of-ide-emulator-batch2

Based on this : https://man.archlinux.org/man/cdemu-daemon.8.en#a which says

-a --audio-driver=driver
Audio driver. Specifies audio driver to be used by virtual devices' audio play. Since libao is used for audio playback, any valid libao driver can be specified. If default is used as a driver, then libao's default driver is used. Few examples of valid libao drivers are alsa, oss, pulse or null. For all drivers, default device is used. By default, if audio driver is not explicitly specified via this option, null is used.

It looks like the cdemu daemon ca be configured to output audio when playing Red Book audio, if I understand correctly.

Reply 415 of 497, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I tried connecting a Windows XP machine as a client and I can confirm that CD audio (Red Book) playback initiated on the XP client does play on the Linux host through the audio device I selected on starting cdemu-daemon (pulse in this case) . The virtual CDROM must be set to "analogue" output mode for this to work (in device manager and in Windows Media Player), otherwise the audio is streamed/ripped from the virtual drive and his not heard on target host.

Audio played back in that way seems reliable at first glance, so there is hope. However, accessing the filesystem part of a mixed mode was non working on XP (I might be missing some updates) and glitchy on a Windows 10 client. Not all programs see the CDROM drive either. Granted, I am using ancient versions of Linux and cdemu, so some or all of this might be fixed already.

Some future todos include :

1) trying newer software versions
2) trying with a physical CDROM instead of CDEMU, to see how much it might be at fault or not
3) Trying with ISCSI instead to see it it works better than firewire with a Windows 10 client
4) Finding a non Via ExpressCard form factor Firewire card to eliminate this as a potential source of issues
5) testing under DOS

TBH, it this could be made to work reliably, a Raspberry Pi on a carrier board + firewire card might become another option for CD emulation. I wonder if anyone ever tried firewire on a Pi...

Last edited by darry on 2023-09-23, 07:40. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 417 of 497, by doshea

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
darry wrote on 2023-09-15, 06:26:

I tried connecting a Windows XP machine as a client and I can confirm that CD audio (Red Book) to playbook initiated on the XP client does play on the Linux host through the audio device I selected on starting cdemu-daemon (pulse in this case) . The virtual CDROM must be set to "analogue" output mode for this to work (im device manager and in Windows Media Player), otherwise the audio is streamed/ripped from the virtual drive and his not heard on target host.

Nice! I always wondered if anything like this was possible with the SCSI target mode stuff I was playing with in the past but never tried it. It never occurred to me that cdemu might make it quite easy.

Audio played back in that way seems reliable at first glance, so there is hope. However, accessing the filesystem part of a mixed mode was non working on XP (I might be missing some updates) and glitchy on a Windows 10 client. Not all programs see the CDROM drive either.

Not so nice 🙁

I wonder if anyone ever tried firewire on a Pi...

I wonder how hard it would be to add support for CD playback SCSI commands to the USB gadget support which can be used with some Pis (https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/usb/ … ass-storage.txt), but also whether any DOS USB CD drivers supported sending those commands to an attached drive anyway.

Reply 418 of 497, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
rasz_pl wrote on 2023-09-15, 08:00:

I dont see much potential for getting firewire anything working under dos

I had asked myself the same question and while I thought I remembered having been able to get it to work decades ago, I had to be sure.

So, I dug up 2 IEE1394 optical drives and tried.

Long story short: I was able to get both working under real mode DOS (7.1) to read data CDs. I was also able to get redbook audio to apparently work: track selection and play/stop/seek worked, but as neither of the drives I have exposed analogues or S/PDIF outputs, I will need to swap a drive with a headphone jack into one of the enclosures to be 100% certain of that.

I will post more details later, but essentially the main takeaways for ATAPI over IEEE1394 in DOS are

a) use a TI chip based host controller if anything seems fishy (VIA and LSI were weirdly flaky for me).

b) Use Panasonic and/or IOMEGA IEEE1394 to ASPI and ASPI to ATAPI drivers.

C) DO NOT use Adaptec ASPICD.SYS or AMD AMSICD.SYS drivers , even if they appear to load successfully

As for IEEE1394 software defined targets under Linux, there is apparently some kind of bug/issue that affects DOS clients more than Windows ones. I initially thought CDEMU might be at fault,until I had the same issue while trying to use either qemu vm's virtual drive or even a real phisical optical drive.

The issue Is basically the inability to load a CD driver (under DOS). The earlier in the loading chain IOMEGA ASPI1394.SYS sees the target, but no subsequent CD drivers want to load after that. This was not an issue with my 2 real (physical) IEEE1394 optical drives.

Reply 419 of 497, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

TLDR : Spend you money on one of the HW CD emulators mentioned by the fine folks in this thread if you value your time and sanity.

I've been going both deeper and wider down the rabbithole in terms finding out what works and what does not.
If/when I find something worth sharing, I might start a new thread or continue here.

For now, suffice it to say, that even setting aside the "firewire in DOS" aspect, I have been coming with new (at least to me) and arguably original ways to crash a current Ubuntu release running on current HW just by exporting and accessing SBP targets initially, but also plain-jane ISCSI ones. I get the Windows 10 initator to crash too, yay ! My 15-year-old Firewire Expresscard from DealExtreme mught be going bad too (or not), hard to say so far.

One thing that systematically crashes the target the Linux target and Windows initiator (ISICSI) is trying to access the DATA (ISO9660) part of a mixed mode CD run through CDEMU (I was getting that over firewire too, by the way). The REDBOOK part works fine and reliably . This may be down to the the specific CUE/BIN I'm using or to CDEMU or to something . I'll be testing other images, hardware, Linux distros ro be sure but, it's not looking all that good, as mixe-mode CDs ARE the reason for trying to get this all to work .

EDIT2: Nope, still crashed on the next try after a reboot , though with sg0 , it was the first time I saw it work reliably. I was even able to RIP the disk with DBPOWERAMP and imgburn.

Gory details

[ 221.918418] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 2229 at block/bio.c:235 bio_free+0x5b/0x60
[ 221.918432] Modules linked in: nvidia_uvm(PO) xt_CHECKSUM xt_MASQUERADE xt_conntrack ipt_REJECT nf_reject_ipv4 xt_tcpudp nft_compat nft_chain_nat nf_nat nf_conntrack nf_defrag_ipv6 nf_defrag_ipv4 nf_tables libcrc32c nfnetlink target_core_user uio target_core_pscsi target_core_file target_core_iblock iscsi_target_mod bridge stp llc target_core_mod nvidia_drm(PO) nvidia_modeset(PO) nvidia(PO) intel_rapl_msr intel_rapl_common x86_pkg_temp_thermal intel_powerclamp snd_sof_pci_intel_tgl snd_sof_intel_hda_common soundwire_intel soundwire_generic_allocation soundwire_cadence snd_sof_intel_hda snd_sof_pci snd_sof_xtensa_dsp snd_sof snd_hda_codec_realtek snd_sof_utils snd_soc_hdac_hda snd_hda_codec_generic snd_hda_ext_core snd_soc_acpi_intel_match snd_soc_acpi soundwire_bus snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_soc_core snd_compress ac97_bus snd_pcm_dmaengine snd_hda_intel coretemp snd_intel_dspcfg snd_intel_sdw_acpi binfmt_misc snd_hda_codec kvm_intel snd_hda_core nls_iso8859_1 snd_hwdep kvm snd_pcm
[ 221.918552] snd_seq_midi snd_seq_midi_event irqbypass crct10dif_pclmul snd_rawmidi polyval_clmulni polyval_generic ghash_clmulni_intel sha512_ssse3 snd_seq mei_pxp mei_hdcp aesni_intel snd_seq_device crypto_simd cmdlinepart drm_kms_helper snd_timer cryptd spi_nor mei_me syscopyarea apple_mfi_fastcharge intel_cstate eeepc_wmi snd mtd wmi_bmof sysfillrect mei sysimgblt ee1004 soundcore mac_hid acpi_tad acpi_pad sch_fq_codel vhba(OE) msr parport_pc ppdev lp parport drm ramoops pstore_blk reed_solomon pstore_zone efi_pstore ip_tables x_tables autofs4 hid_generic usbhid hid mfd_aaeon asus_wmi ledtrig_audio sparse_keymap platform_profile nvme crc32_pclmul e1000e firewire_ohci nvme_core spi_intel_pci i2c_i801 firewire_core intel_lpss_pci spi_intel i2c_smbus intel_lpss xhci_pci crc_itu_t idma64 nvme_common xhci_pci_renesas video wmi pinctrl_tigerlake
[ 221.918684] CPU: 0 PID: 2229 Comm: iscsi_trx Tainted: P OE 6.2.0-32-generic #32~22.04.1-Ubuntu
[ 221.918692] Hardware name: ASUS System Product Name/PRIME B560M-A, BIOS 0811 04/06/2021
[ 221.918695] RIP: 0010:bio_free+0x5b/0x60
[ 221.918702] Code: 1b ff ff ff 41 8b 44 24 08 49 8d 74 24 18 48 29 c3 48 89 df e8 46 a0 c3 ff 5b 41 5c 5d 31 c0 31 d2 31 f6 31 ff c3 cc cc cc cc <0f> 0b eb bc 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 55
[ 221.918707] RSP: 0018:ffffae510a873c08 EFLAGS: 00010246
[ 221.918714] RAX: 000000000000001b RBX: ffff9d0541775800 RCX: 0000000000000000
[ 221.918719] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: ffff9d0541775800
[ 221.918722] RBP: ffffae510a873c18 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
[ 221.918725] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: 0000000000000000
[ 221.918728] R13: 0000000000001000 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: ffff9d0541775800
[ 221.918732] FS: 0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff9d088fc00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[ 221.918737] CS: 0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[ 221.918741] CR2: 00007fcea778219c CR3: 000000033de10005 CR4: 0000000000770ef0
[ 221.918746] PKRU: 55555554
[ 221.918749] Call Trace:
[ 221.918752] <TASK>
[ 221.918757] ? show_regs+0x72/0x90
[ 221.918765] ? bio_free+0x5b/0x60
[ 221.918770] ? __warn+0x8d/0x160
[ 221.918781] ? bio_free+0x5b/0x60
[ 221.918786] ? report_bug+0x1bb/0x1d0
[ 221.918799] ? handle_bug+0x46/0x90
[ 221.918810] ? exc_invalid_op+0x19/0x80
[ 221.918819] ? asm_exc_invalid_op+0x1b/0x20
[ 221.918829] ? bio_free+0x5b/0x60
[ 221.918835] bio_put+0x29/0x50
[ 221.918842] pscsi_map_sg.isra.0+0x341/0x3e0 [target_core_pscsi]
[ 221.918862] pscsi_execute_cmd+0x72/0x270 [target_core_pscsi]
[ 221.918878] __target_execute_cmd+0x2c/0xc0 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.918952] target_execute_cmd+0xf4/0x160 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.919017] transport_generic_new_cmd+0x27b/0x390 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.919079] transport_handle_cdb_direct+0x3d/0x90 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.919141] iscsit_execute_cmd+0x291/0x2a0 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.919194] ? __pfx_iscsi_target_rx_thread+0x10/0x10 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.919243] iscsit_sequence_cmd+0xb8/0x200 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.919298] iscsit_process_scsi_cmd+0x25/0x110 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.919350] iscsit_handle_scsi_cmd+0x77/0xf0 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.919399] iscsi_target_rx_opcode+0x1f4/0x270 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.919448] ? __pfx_iscsi_target_rx_thread+0x10/0x10 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.919493] iscsit_get_rx_pdu+0xba/0x320 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.919540] iscsi_target_rx_thread+0x84/0x120 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.919613] kthread+0xeb/0x120
[ 221.919625] ? __pfx_kthread+0x10/0x10
[ 221.919635] ret_from_fork+0x29/0x50
[ 221.919644] </TASK>
[ 221.919646] ---[ end trace 0000000000000000 ]---
[ 221.919651] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[ 221.919653] cache_from_obj: Wrong slab cache. biovec-64 but object is from kmalloc-2k
[ 221.919666] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 2229 at mm/slab.h:670 cache_from_obj+0xc7/0x160
[ 221.919675] Modules linked in: nvidia_uvm(PO) xt_CHECKSUM xt_MASQUERADE xt_conntrack ipt_REJECT nf_reject_ipv4 xt_tcpudp nft_compat nft_chain_nat nf_nat nf_conntrack nf_defrag_ipv6 nf_defrag_ipv4 nf_tables libcrc32c nfnetlink target_core_user uio target_core_pscsi target_core_file target_core_iblock iscsi_target_mod bridge stp llc target_core_mod nvidia_drm(PO) nvidia_modeset(PO) nvidia(PO) intel_rapl_msr intel_rapl_common x86_pkg_temp_thermal intel_powerclamp snd_sof_pci_intel_tgl snd_sof_intel_hda_common soundwire_intel soundwire_generic_allocation soundwire_cadence snd_sof_intel_hda snd_sof_pci snd_sof_xtensa_dsp snd_sof snd_hda_codec_realtek snd_sof_utils snd_soc_hdac_hda snd_hda_codec_generic snd_hda_ext_core snd_soc_acpi_intel_match snd_soc_acpi soundwire_bus snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_soc_core snd_compress ac97_bus snd_pcm_dmaengine snd_hda_intel coretemp snd_intel_dspcfg snd_intel_sdw_acpi binfmt_misc snd_hda_codec kvm_intel snd_hda_core nls_iso8859_1 snd_hwdep kvm snd_pcm
[ 221.919791] snd_seq_midi snd_seq_midi_event irqbypass crct10dif_pclmul snd_rawmidi polyval_clmulni polyval_generic ghash_clmulni_intel sha512_ssse3 snd_seq mei_pxp mei_hdcp aesni_intel snd_seq_device crypto_simd cmdlinepart drm_kms_helper snd_timer cryptd spi_nor mei_me syscopyarea apple_mfi_fastcharge intel_cstate eeepc_wmi snd mtd wmi_bmof sysfillrect mei sysimgblt ee1004 soundcore mac_hid acpi_tad acpi_pad sch_fq_codel vhba(OE) msr parport_pc ppdev lp parport drm ramoops pstore_blk reed_solomon pstore_zone efi_pstore ip_tables x_tables autofs4 hid_generic usbhid hid mfd_aaeon asus_wmi ledtrig_audio sparse_keymap platform_profile nvme crc32_pclmul e1000e firewire_ohci nvme_core spi_intel_pci i2c_i801 firewire_core intel_lpss_pci spi_intel i2c_smbus intel_lpss xhci_pci crc_itu_t idma64 nvme_common xhci_pci_renesas video wmi pinctrl_tigerlake
[ 221.919914] CPU: 0 PID: 2229 Comm: iscsi_trx Tainted: P W OE 6.2.0-32-generic #32~22.04.1-Ubuntu
[ 221.919921] Hardware name: ASUS System Product Name/PRIME B560M-A, BIOS 0811 04/06/2021
[ 221.919925] RIP: 0010:cache_from_obj+0xc7/0x160
[ 221.919931] Code: 8d 72 ff 83 e2 01 48 0f 45 c6 eb a2 4d 8b 45 60 48 8b 51 60 48 c7 c6 70 4f 04 95 48 c7 c7 d8 ff 55 95 4c 89 c1 e8 c9 a3 cb ff <0f> 0b 4c 89 e6 4c 89 ef e8 6c c0 ff ff 4c 89 e8 41 5c 41 5d 5d 31
[ 221.919936] RSP: 0018:ffffae510a873b90 EFLAGS: 00010246
[ 221.919942] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: ffff9d0541775888 RCX: 0000000000000000
[ 221.919947] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 0000000000000000
[ 221.919951] RBP: ffffae510a873ba0 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
[ 221.919954] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: ffff9d0541775888
[ 221.919957] R13: ffff9d0540042c00 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: ffff9d0541775800
[ 221.919962] FS: 0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff9d088fc00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[ 221.919966] CS: 0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[ 221.919970] CR2: 00007fcea778219c CR3: 000000033de10005 CR4: 0000000000770ef0
[ 221.919974] PKRU: 55555554
[ 221.919977] Call Trace:
[ 221.919980] <TASK>
[ 221.919983] ? show_regs+0x72/0x90
[ 221.919991] ? cache_from_obj+0xc7/0x160
[ 221.919996] ? __warn+0x8d/0x160
[ 221.920006] ? cache_from_obj+0xc7/0x160
[ 221.920012] ? report_bug+0x1bb/0x1d0
[ 221.920023] ? handle_bug+0x46/0x90
[ 221.920032] ? exc_invalid_op+0x19/0x80
[ 221.920042] ? asm_exc_invalid_op+0x1b/0x20
[ 221.920051] ? cache_from_obj+0xc7/0x160
[ 221.920056] kmem_cache_free+0x1e/0x3b0
[ 221.920062] bvec_free+0x70/0xa0
[ 221.920068] bio_free+0x35/0x60
[ 221.920073] bio_put+0x29/0x50
[ 221.920078] pscsi_map_sg.isra.0+0x341/0x3e0 [target_core_pscsi]
[ 221.920096] pscsi_execute_cmd+0x72/0x270 [target_core_pscsi]
[ 221.920112] __target_execute_cmd+0x2c/0xc0 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.920176] target_execute_cmd+0xf4/0x160 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.920237] transport_generic_new_cmd+0x27b/0x390 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.920297] transport_handle_cdb_direct+0x3d/0x90 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.920356] iscsit_execute_cmd+0x291/0x2a0 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.920406] ? __pfx_iscsi_target_rx_thread+0x10/0x10 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.920453] iscsit_sequence_cmd+0xb8/0x200 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.920504] iscsit_process_scsi_cmd+0x25/0x110 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.920553] iscsit_handle_scsi_cmd+0x77/0xf0 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.920602] iscsi_target_rx_opcode+0x1f4/0x270 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.920649] ? __pfx_iscsi_target_rx_thread+0x10/0x10 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.920694] iscsit_get_rx_pdu+0xba/0x320 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.920739] iscsi_target_rx_thread+0x84/0x120 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.920784] kthread+0xeb/0x120
[ 221.920794] ? __pfx_kthread+0x10/0x10
[ 221.920804] ret_from_fork+0x29/0x50
[ 221.920812] </TASK>
[ 221.920814] ---[ end trace 0000000000000000 ]---
[ 221.920821] BUG: kernel NULL pointer dereference, address: 0000000000000008
[ 221.920826] #PF: supervisor read access in kernel mode
[ 221.920831] #PF: error_code(0x0000) - not-present page
[ 221.920835] PGD 0 P4D 0
[ 221.920842] Oops: 0000 [#1] PREEMPT SMP NOPTI
[ 221.920849] CPU: 0 PID: 2229 Comm: iscsi_trx Tainted: P W OE 6.2.0-32-generic #32~22.04.1-Ubuntu
[ 221.920855] Hardware name: ASUS System Product Name/PRIME B560M-A, BIOS 0811 04/06/2021
[ 221.920858] RIP: 0010:bio_free+0x35/0x60
[ 221.920865] Code: 53 4c 8b a7 80 00 00 00 48 89 fb 4d 85 e4 74 40 48 89 df e8 7d f2 ff ff 0f b7 53 72 48 8b 73 78 49 8d 7c 24 60 e8 1b ff ff ff <41> 8b 44 24 08 49 8d 74 24 18 48 29 c3 48 89 df e8 46 a0 c3 ff 5b
[ 221.920870] RSP: 0018:ffffae510a873c08 EFLAGS: 00010246
[ 221.920876] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: ffff9d0541775800 RCX: 0000000000000000
[ 221.920880] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 0000000000000000
[ 221.920884] RBP: ffffae510a873c18 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
[ 221.920887] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: 0000000000000000
[ 221.920891] R13: 0000000000001000 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: ffff9d0541775800
[ 221.920895] FS: 0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff9d088fc00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[ 221.920900] CS: 0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[ 221.920904] CR2: 0000000000000008 CR3: 000000033de10005 CR4: 0000000000770ef0
[ 221.920908] PKRU: 55555554
[ 221.920911] Call Trace:
[ 221.920914] <TASK>
[ 221.920917] ? show_regs+0x72/0x90
[ 221.920924] ? __die+0x25/0x80
[ 221.920932] ? page_fault_oops+0x79/0x190
[ 221.920940] ? do_user_addr_fault+0x30c/0x640
[ 221.920947] ? asm_exc_invalid_op+0x1b/0x20
[ 221.920955] ? exc_page_fault+0x81/0x1b0
[ 221.920964] ? asm_exc_page_fault+0x27/0x30
[ 221.920972] ? bio_free+0x35/0x60
[ 221.920978] ? bio_free+0x35/0x60
[ 221.920984] bio_put+0x29/0x50
[ 221.920989] pscsi_map_sg.isra.0+0x341/0x3e0 [target_core_pscsi]
[ 221.921008] pscsi_execute_cmd+0x72/0x270 [target_core_pscsi]
[ 221.921024] __target_execute_cmd+0x2c/0xc0 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.921087] target_execute_cmd+0xf4/0x160 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.921147] transport_generic_new_cmd+0x27b/0x390 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.921207] transport_handle_cdb_direct+0x3d/0x90 [target_core_mod]
[ 221.921266] iscsit_execute_cmd+0x291/0x2a0 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.921315] ? __pfx_iscsi_target_rx_thread+0x10/0x10 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.921361] iscsit_sequence_cmd+0xb8/0x200 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.921410] iscsit_process_scsi_cmd+0x25/0x110 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.921459] iscsit_handle_scsi_cmd+0x77/0xf0 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.921507] iscsi_target_rx_opcode+0x1f4/0x270 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.921555] ? __pfx_iscsi_target_rx_thread+0x10/0x10 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.921601] iscsit_get_rx_pdu+0xba/0x320 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.921647] iscsi_target_rx_thread+0x84/0x120 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 221.921693] kthread+0xeb/0x120
[ 221.921703] ? __pfx_kthread+0x10/0x10
[ 221.921714] ret_from_fork+0x29/0x50
[ 221.921722] </TASK>
[ 221.921725] Modules linked in: nvidia_uvm(PO) xt_CHECKSUM xt_MASQUERADE xt_conntrack ipt_REJECT nf_reject_ipv4 xt_tcpudp nft_compat nft_chain_nat nf_nat nf_conntrack nf_defrag_ipv6 nf_defrag_ipv4 nf_tables libcrc32c nfnetlink target_core_user uio target_core_pscsi target_core_file target_core_iblock iscsi_target_mod bridge stp llc target_core_mod nvidia_drm(PO) nvidia_modeset(PO) nvidia(PO) intel_rapl_msr intel_rapl_common x86_pkg_temp_thermal intel_powerclamp snd_sof_pci_intel_tgl snd_sof_intel_hda_common soundwire_intel soundwire_generic_allocation soundwire_cadence snd_sof_intel_hda snd_sof_pci snd_sof_xtensa_dsp snd_sof snd_hda_codec_realtek snd_sof_utils snd_soc_hdac_hda snd_hda_codec_generic snd_hda_ext_core snd_soc_acpi_intel_match snd_soc_acpi soundwire_bus snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_soc_core snd_compress ac97_bus snd_pcm_dmaengine snd_hda_intel coretemp snd_intel_dspcfg snd_intel_sdw_acpi binfmt_misc snd_hda_codec kvm_intel snd_hda_core nls_iso8859_1 snd_hwdep kvm snd_pcm
[ 221.921827] snd_seq_midi snd_seq_midi_event irqbypass crct10dif_pclmul snd_rawmidi polyval_clmulni polyval_generic ghash_clmulni_intel sha512_ssse3 snd_seq mei_pxp mei_hdcp aesni_intel snd_seq_device crypto_simd cmdlinepart drm_kms_helper snd_timer cryptd spi_nor mei_me syscopyarea apple_mfi_fastcharge intel_cstate eeepc_wmi snd mtd wmi_bmof sysfillrect mei sysimgblt ee1004 soundcore mac_hid acpi_tad acpi_pad sch_fq_codel vhba(OE) msr parport_pc ppdev lp parport drm ramoops pstore_blk reed_solomon pstore_zone efi_pstore ip_tables x_tables autofs4 hid_generic usbhid hid mfd_aaeon asus_wmi ledtrig_audio sparse_keymap platform_profile nvme crc32_pclmul e1000e firewire_ohci nvme_core spi_intel_pci i2c_i801 firewire_core intel_lpss_pci spi_intel i2c_smbus intel_lpss xhci_pci crc_itu_t idma64 nvme_common xhci_pci_renesas video wmi pinctrl_tigerlake
[ 221.921950] CR2: 0000000000000008
[ 221.921955] ---[ end trace 0000000000000000 ]---
[ 222.032837] RIP: 0010:bio_free+0x35/0x60
[ 222.032841] Code: 53 4c 8b a7 80 00 00 00 48 89 fb 4d 85 e4 74 40 48 89 df e8 7d f2 ff ff 0f b7 53 72 48 8b 73 78 49 8d 7c 24 60 e8 1b ff ff ff <41> 8b 44 24 08 49 8d 74 24 18 48 29 c3 48 89 df e8 46 a0 c3 ff 5b
[ 222.032842] RSP: 0018:ffffae510a873c08 EFLAGS: 00010246
[ 222.032844] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: ffff9d0541775800 RCX: 0000000000000000
[ 222.032845] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 0000000000000000
[ 222.032846] RBP: ffffae510a873c18 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
[ 222.032846] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: 0000000000000000
[ 222.032847] R13: 0000000000001000 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: ffff9d0541775800
[ 222.032848] FS: 0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff9d088fc00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[ 222.032849] CS: 0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[ 222.032850] CR2: 0000000000000008 CR3: 0000000109d92002 CR4: 0000000000770ef0
[ 222.032851] PKRU: 55555554
[ 222.032852] note: iscsi_trx[2229] exited with irqs disabled
root@mixer:~#
[ 265.487235] Did not receive response to NOPIN on CID: 1, failing connection for I_T Nexus iqn.1991-05.com.microsoft:rogermobile,i,0x400001370000,iqn.2003-01.org.linux-iscsi.mixer.x8664:sn.e47f599fd62b,t,0x01
[ 265.487301] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[ 265.487314] refcount_t: addition on 0; use-after-free.
[ 265.487339] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 2228 at lib/refcount.c:25 refcount_warn_saturate+0xa3/0x150
[ 265.487362] Modules linked in: nvidia_uvm(PO) xt_CHECKSUM xt_MASQUERADE xt_conntrack ipt_REJECT nf_reject_ipv4 xt_tcpudp nft_compat nft_chain_nat nf_nat nf_conntrack nf_defrag_ipv6 nf_defrag_ipv4 nf_tables libcrc32c nfnetlink target_core_user uio target_core_pscsi target_core_file target_core_iblock iscsi_target_mod bridge stp llc target_core_mod nvidia_drm(PO) nvidia_modeset(PO) nvidia(PO) intel_rapl_msr intel_rapl_common x86_pkg_temp_thermal intel_powerclamp snd_sof_pci_intel_tgl snd_sof_intel_hda_common soundwire_intel soundwire_generic_allocation soundwire_cadence snd_sof_intel_hda snd_sof_pci snd_sof_xtensa_dsp snd_sof snd_hda_codec_realtek snd_sof_utils snd_soc_hdac_hda snd_hda_codec_generic snd_hda_ext_core snd_soc_acpi_intel_match snd_soc_acpi soundwire_bus snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_soc_core snd_compress ac97_bus snd_pcm_dmaengine snd_hda_intel coretemp snd_intel_dspcfg snd_intel_sdw_acpi binfmt_misc snd_hda_codec kvm_intel snd_hda_core nls_iso8859_1 snd_hwdep kvm snd_pcm
[ 265.487548] snd_seq_midi snd_seq_midi_event irqbypass crct10dif_pclmul snd_rawmidi polyval_clmulni polyval_generic ghash_clmulni_intel sha512_ssse3 snd_seq mei_pxp mei_hdcp aesni_intel snd_seq_device crypto_simd cmdlinepart drm_kms_helper snd_timer cryptd spi_nor mei_me syscopyarea apple_mfi_fastcharge intel_cstate eeepc_wmi snd mtd wmi_bmof sysfillrect mei sysimgblt ee1004 soundcore mac_hid acpi_tad acpi_pad sch_fq_codel vhba(OE) msr parport_pc ppdev lp parport drm ramoops pstore_blk reed_solomon pstore_zone efi_pstore ip_tables x_tables autofs4 hid_generic usbhid hid mfd_aaeon asus_wmi ledtrig_audio sparse_keymap platform_profile nvme crc32_pclmul e1000e firewire_ohci nvme_core spi_intel_pci i2c_i801 firewire_core intel_lpss_pci spi_intel i2c_smbus intel_lpss xhci_pci crc_itu_t idma64 nvme_common xhci_pci_renesas video wmi pinctrl_tigerlake
[ 265.487687] CPU: 0 PID: 2228 Comm: iscsi_ttx Tainted: P D W OE 6.2.0-32-generic #32~22.04.1-Ubuntu
[ 265.487695] Hardware name: ASUS System Product Name/PRIME B560M-A, BIOS 0811 04/06/2021
[ 265.487699] RIP: 0010:refcount_warn_saturate+0xa3/0x150
[ 265.487708] Code: cc cc 0f b6 1d d2 00 e0 01 80 fb 01 0f 87 cf dd 89 00 83 e3 01 75 dd 48 c7 c7 e8 98 59 95 c6 05 b6 00 e0 01 01 e8 cd 5d 93 ff <0f> 0b eb c6 0f b6 1d a8 00 e0 01 80 fb 01 0f 87 8f dd 89 00 83 e3
[ 265.487715] RSP: 0018:ffffae510a86bde8 EFLAGS: 00010246
[ 265.487722] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000000 RCX: 0000000000000000
[ 265.487727] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 0000000000000000
[ 265.487731] RBP: ffffae510a86bdf0 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
[ 265.487735] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: ffff9d0555bba080
[ 265.487739] R13: ffff9d0555bba0a8 R14: ffff9d0555bb8b90 R15: ffff9d0547ee5f80
[ 265.487744] FS: 0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff9d088fc00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[ 265.487750] CS: 0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[ 265.487755] CR2: 0000000000000008 CR3: 000000033de10005 CR4: 0000000000770ef0
[ 265.487760] PKRU: 55555554
[ 265.487764] Call Trace:
[ 265.487768] <TASK>
[ 265.487773] ? show_regs+0x72/0x90
[ 265.487784] ? refcount_warn_saturate+0xa3/0x150
[ 265.487791] ? __warn+0x8d/0x160
[ 265.487802] ? refcount_warn_saturate+0xa3/0x150
[ 265.487809] ? report_bug+0x1bb/0x1d0
[ 265.487822] ? handle_bug+0x46/0x90
[ 265.487834] ? exc_invalid_op+0x19/0x80
[ 265.487844] ? asm_exc_invalid_op+0x1b/0x20
[ 265.487855] ? refcount_warn_saturate+0xa3/0x150
[ 265.487862] ? refcount_warn_saturate+0xa3/0x150
[ 265.487869] kthread_stop+0x188/0x190
[ 265.487882] iscsit_close_connection+0x456/0x730 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 265.487938] iscsit_take_action_for_connection_exit+0x8a/0x130 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 265.487987] iscsi_target_tx_thread+0xac/0x220 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 265.488036] ? __pfx_autoremove_wake_function+0x10/0x10
[ 265.488049] ? __pfx_iscsi_target_tx_thread+0x10/0x10 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 265.488097] kthread+0xeb/0x120
[ 265.488107] ? __pfx_kthread+0x10/0x10
[ 265.488118] ret_from_fork+0x29/0x50
[ 265.488128] </TASK>
[ 265.488131] ---[ end trace 0000000000000000 ]---
[ 265.488140] BUG: kernel NULL pointer dereference, address: 0000000000000000
[ 265.488144] #PF: supervisor write access in kernel mode
[ 265.488149] #PF: error_code(0x0002) - not-present page
[ 265.488153] PGD 0 P4D 0
[ 265.488160] Oops: 0002 [#2] PREEMPT SMP NOPTI
[ 265.488167] CPU: 0 PID: 2228 Comm: iscsi_ttx Tainted: P D W OE 6.2.0-32-generic #32~22.04.1-Ubuntu
[ 265.488173] Hardware name: ASUS System Product Name/PRIME B560M-A, BIOS 0811 04/06/2021
[ 265.488177] RIP: 0010:kthread_stop+0x50/0x190
[ 265.488187] Code: 44 24 28 85 c0 0f 84 4a 01 00 00 8d 50 01 09 c2 0f 88 0d 01 00 00 41 f6 44 24 2e 20 0f 84 1a 01 00 00 49 8b 9c 24 80 0a 00 00 <f0> 80 0b 02 4c 89 e7 e8 64 f1 ff ff f0 41 80 4c 24 02 02 4c 89 e7
[ 265.488193] RSP: 0018:ffffae510a86be00 EFLAGS: 00010202
[ 265.488199] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000000 RCX: 0000000000000000
[ 265.488203] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 0000000000000000
[ 265.488207] RBP: ffffae510a86be20 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
[ 265.488210] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: ffff9d0555bba080
[ 265.488214] R13: ffff9d0555bba0a8 R14: ffff9d0555bb8b90 R15: ffff9d0547ee5f80
[ 265.488219] FS: 0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff9d088fc00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[ 265.488224] CS: 0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[ 265.488228] CR2: 0000000000000000 CR3: 000000033de10005 CR4: 0000000000770ef0
[ 265.488233] PKRU: 55555554
[ 265.488236] Call Trace:
[ 265.488239] <TASK>
[ 265.488242] ? show_regs+0x72/0x90
[ 265.488249] ? __die+0x25/0x80
[ 265.488257] ? page_fault_oops+0x79/0x190
[ 265.488263] ? __warn+0xb3/0x160
[ 265.488273] ? refcount_warn_saturate+0xa3/0x150
[ 265.488281] ? do_user_addr_fault+0x30c/0x640
[ 265.488288] ? exc_page_fault+0x81/0x1b0
[ 265.488297] ? asm_exc_page_fault+0x27/0x30
[ 265.488307] ? kthread_stop+0x50/0x190
[ 265.488317] iscsit_close_connection+0x456/0x730 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 265.488365] iscsit_take_action_for_connection_exit+0x8a/0x130 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 265.488413] iscsi_target_tx_thread+0xac/0x220 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 265.488460] ? __pfx_autoremove_wake_function+0x10/0x10
[ 265.488472] ? __pfx_iscsi_target_tx_thread+0x10/0x10 [iscsi_target_mod]
[ 265.488518] kthread+0xeb/0x120
[ 265.488528] ? __pfx_kthread+0x10/0x10
[ 265.488539] ret_from_fork+0x29/0x50
[ 265.488546] </TASK>
[ 265.488549] Modules linked in: nvidia_uvm(PO) xt_CHECKSUM xt_MASQUERADE xt_conntrack ipt_REJECT nf_reject_ipv4 xt_tcpudp nft_compat nft_chain_nat nf_nat nf_conntrack nf_defrag_ipv6 nf_defrag_ipv4 nf_tables libcrc32c nfnetlink target_core_user uio target_core_pscsi target_core_file target_core_iblock iscsi_target_mod bridge stp llc target_core_mod nvidia_drm(PO) nvidia_modeset(PO) nvidia(PO) intel_rapl_msr intel_rapl_common x86_pkg_temp_thermal intel_powerclamp snd_sof_pci_intel_tgl snd_sof_intel_hda_common soundwire_intel soundwire_generic_allocation soundwire_cadence snd_sof_intel_hda snd_sof_pci snd_sof_xtensa_dsp snd_sof snd_hda_codec_realtek snd_sof_utils snd_soc_hdac_hda snd_hda_codec_generic snd_hda_ext_core snd_soc_acpi_intel_match snd_soc_acpi soundwire_bus snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_soc_core snd_compress ac97_bus snd_pcm_dmaengine snd_hda_intel coretemp snd_intel_dspcfg snd_intel_sdw_acpi binfmt_misc snd_hda_codec kvm_intel snd_hda_core nls_iso8859_1 snd_hwdep kvm snd_pcm
[ 265.488652] snd_seq_midi snd_seq_midi_event irqbypass crct10dif_pclmul snd_rawmidi polyval_clmulni polyval_generic ghash_clmulni_intel sha512_ssse3 snd_seq mei_pxp mei_hdcp aesni_intel snd_seq_device crypto_simd cmdlinepart drm_kms_helper snd_timer cryptd spi_nor mei_me syscopyarea apple_mfi_fastcharge intel_cstate eeepc_wmi snd mtd wmi_bmof sysfillrect mei sysimgblt ee1004 soundcore mac_hid acpi_tad acpi_pad sch_fq_codel vhba(OE) msr parport_pc ppdev lp parport drm ramoops pstore_blk reed_solomon pstore_zone efi_pstore ip_tables x_tables autofs4 hid_generic usbhid hid mfd_aaeon asus_wmi ledtrig_audio sparse_keymap platform_profile nvme crc32_pclmul e1000e firewire_ohci nvme_core spi_intel_pci i2c_i801 firewire_core intel_lpss_pci spi_intel i2c_smbus intel_lpss xhci_pci crc_itu_t idma64 nvme_common xhci_pci_renesas video wmi pinctrl_tigerlake
[ 265.488774] CR2: 0000000000000000
[ 265.488779] ---[ end trace 0000000000000000 ]---
[ 265.600347] RIP: 0010:bio_free+0x35/0x60
[ 265.600351] Code: 53 4c 8b a7 80 00 00 00 48 89 fb 4d 85 e4 74 40 48 89 df e8 7d f2 ff ff 0f b7 53 72 48 8b 73 78 49 8d 7c 24 60 e8 1b ff ff ff <41> 8b 44 24 08 49 8d 74 24 18 48 29 c3 48 89 df e8 46 a0 c3 ff 5b
[ 265.600352] RSP: 0018:ffffae510a873c08 EFLAGS: 00010246
[ 265.600354] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: ffff9d0541775800 RCX: 0000000000000000
[ 265.600355] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 0000000000000000
[ 265.600356] RBP: ffffae510a873c18 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
[ 265.600356] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: 0000000000000000
[ 265.600357] R13: 0000000000001000 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: ffff9d0541775800
[ 265.600358] FS: 0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff9d088fc00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[ 265.600359] CS: 0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[ 265.600360] CR2: 0000000000000000 CR3: 0000000105414001 CR4: 0000000000770ef0
[ 265.600366] PKRU: 55555554
[ 265.600370] note: iscsi_ttx[2228] exited with irqs disabled

EDIT: There is hope! Using the generic SCSI (/dev/sg0 in my case) SCSI dev instead of /dev/sr/X as the pscsi backing storage seems to make everything work reliably over ISCSI with a Windows 10 initiator.