Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
RiP wrote:
Does anyone know the model of this motherboard? :confused: […]
Show full quote

Does anyone know the model of this motherboard? 😕

Zl1QKa8m.jpg

If you want us to help you, post that pic somewhere that doesn't give you popups of scantily clad people, followed by popups with nasty jingles and then a warning from my antimalware program that it was trying to install a browser extension 🙁

Reply 2 of 6, by Anonymous Coward

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Looks like you have a Made in Tawain Rev C.
Time to check TH99 and go through each board one by one until you find it.

One interesting thing about this board is that it has OPTi 495XLC, but on a non compact board. This is actually the first time I've seen that chipset with VLB and 256kb cache. 495SLC and 495SX are pretty common, but the XLC version is typically used only on those tiny very late 386 boards.

"Will the highways on the internets become more few?" -Gee Dubya
V'Ger XT|Upgraded AT|Ultimate 386|Super VL/EISA 486|SMP VL/EISA Pentium

Reply 3 of 6, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Fixed image for RiP. RiP, you can attach photos to posts here, or use trusted image services like Imgur. Imgbox allegedly has tons of popups when viewed without adblockers.

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 4 of 6, by jesolo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Take a look at this thread. In the last post on the second page, you'll find the manual that I've uploaded: 3/486 OPTI495SLC VL-BUS benchmarks

It's a hybrid 3/486 motherboard made by A-trend but, I've never been able to identify the exact model number of the motherboard.

I actually have two of these hybrid 3/486 motherboards that utilises the OPTI 495XLC chipset but, I've seen some of these hybrid motherboards utilising the OPTI 495SLC chipset as well, including this A-trend motherboard and the Dataexpert EXP-3406.

Reply 5 of 6, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

^ yes that's the one
I have the rev.B one

OBDHscZm.jpg

I have to turn off "bios speed control" else DOOM crashes - it just disables the keyboard shortcuts for high/low speed

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website