VOGONS

Retro PC Case badges

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by doodlebug

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Good morning!
I've been following this forum for a while, and though I hadn't posted anything I have found the resources so useful in putting together a retro gaming build. I have been messing with PCs since the early '90s but I hadn't realised quite how much I'd forgotten about how to build old hardware and how easy modern PCs make it all! I wanted something late '90s, something that I would have loved to play Half-Life on, so have been working on a Katmai P3 600 and Voodoo 4500 all wrapped up in beige loveliness. The wave of nostalgia I get every time I fire it up is just wonderful!

Anyway, I was trying to track down some retro case badges for finishing it all off and couldn't find any that were suitable, so I started making my own. Absolute top quality with high resolution artwork. Thought you all might be interested:

I sell on eBay but happy to give a discount to forum members if you want to buy direct with payment via paypal - £5 each posted to the UK, or £7 each posted worldwide.

I hope this type of post is OK, I was searching on here to find case badges originally and saw that other people were in the same boat. My apologies if I am breaking any rules.

Attachments

• small.jpg
    Filename
    small.jpg
    File size
    914.75 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 1 of 1, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

No trading/selling/advertising for ebay allowed. locking this thread

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper