VOGONS

First post, by Saotome Ranma

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hi, I've coincidentally found such a 3D display https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v641928650 in Yahoo Auction japan.
I believe it is a early type of glasses-free 3D stereoscopic display manufactured by a German maker (Googled).

I am very interested in such glasses-free 3d display and wish to find out its manual and driver but failed.
Could someone help me to find the manual and driver of this display out, and give me some advices on how to use it?
I do wanna try it for around 150 USD if no one is bidding higher.

BTW, the seller says that the display has been tested and it works normally in 2D image, but cant display properly, 'cause he got no idea, no driver and no knowledge about how to use it correctly, the 3D function has not been test yet and the 2D image is displayed scaled in the center but not in full screen like this:

2D image.JPG
Filename
2D image.JPG
File size
37.52 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

Here is a link and seems like the specification of the 3D display, unluckily I don't think it is written in English. It looks like germen, but the only languages I can read is English and Japanese.
http://www.idea-tv.it/schede_tecniche/sistema … li/ML4210va.pdf

Please help and advice me!

Many thanks in advance.

The NOOB of noobs!!

Retro Games & Hardware サイコウ!

Reply 1 of 3, by derSammler

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

It looks like germen, but the only languages I can read is English and Japanese.

That's italian. You can use the Google translator to translate it, since the text can be copied from the PDF.

Reply 2 of 3, by Saotome Ranma

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks dude, that helps me a lot.

Here is the translation from google:
The 3D system without glasses allows you to create three-dimensional screens using monitors in vertical (portrait), horizontal (landscape) and video-wall formats with ultra-thin frames. This latest technology allows the creation of special 3D screens of very large dimensions (up to 5 meters) to obtain 3D effects of great visual impact. This advanced technology, a leading category
The advantages that can be drawn from the use of 3D technology compared to traditional advertising campaigns are many: in fact, on average, 3D monitors have the ability to attract 44% more attention than 2D monitors, thus managing to impress the most public. This figure also reflects positively on the greater recognition (+ 35%) that the public is able to attribute to promotional campaigns in 3D, thus helping to increase the volume of derived sales

The advantages that can be drawn from the use of 3D technology compared to traditional advertising campaigns are many: in fact, on average, 3D monitors have the ability to attract 44% more attention than 2D monitors, thus managing to impress the most public. This figure also reflects positively on the greater recognition (+ 35%) that the public is able to attribute to promotional campaigns in 3D, thus helping to increase the volume of sales derived from the advertising campaigns themselves.

It seems like a kind of instruction for sale, not for its usage.... quite disappointed, still no manual, no driver.... sigh

The NOOB of noobs!!

Retro Games & Hardware サイコウ!