VOGONS

First post, by furan

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I couldn't sleep one night and made/ordered some Be case badges. Be didn't dome theirs and I did, not sure how I feel about the doming, but I am happy with Techiant's service.

Cost me: $44 for a sheet of 12.
Options: transparent background (PNG) to brushed metal or other colors, domed or non-domed.

It's a little expensive but if you put years into building a machine a custom case badge can really help. I didn't get a discount or anything for sharing this, I just want folks to know it's super easy to get them made, and not *crazy* expensive.

I'm happy with the print quality - time will tell as far as the 'adhesive' but I'm sure that's fine.

Gfn67DV.jpg

https://www.case-badges.com/labels-decals-com … s-c-133_65.html

Reply 1 of 1, by JayCeeBee64

User metadata
Rank Retired
Rank
Retired

I for one am a very satisfied Techiant LLC customer since 2015, learned about them from this thread:

Case badges

So far I have 5 orders from them and each one has fulfilled my expectations.

fYIMaquh.png

These 3dfx case badges were my very first order. The logo is a large wallpaper I found on Google, resized and cropped down to fit. I personally prefer this design over the official domed badges.

qs0jlGkh.png

These Nvidia badges came next. The logo is another wallpaper I found on Google. I wouldn't be surprised is Nvidia themselves offered similar ones at one time.

9kY5139h.png

pEdg41uh.png

These two are special for me, since (as far as I know) Yamaha and Gravis never offered case badges like these. The General Midi XG logo is a scan from my SW60XG manual which I slightly modified; the Advanced Gravis logo is a scan from my GUS ACE retail box.

rIJrZy4h.png

This Turtle Beach logo was originally issued as a sticker that came with my Cancun FX MIDI DB. I scanned, resized and filled it to the proper size; the result was way better than I expected.

All of these badges are domed with a white background; price for each set of 10 + 2 free extras was $33.60 with free shipping. The adhesive has held up well so far. I have plans to order at least two more sets in the near future. As to why I have so many, here's my answer: 😁 😊 😎

Ooohh, the pain......