VOGONS

First post, by elecsys

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

ssk.png

Would there be any interest in a wireless Bluetooth controller board for the IBM Model M line of keyboards, supporting both USB & PS/2 protocol?
Emphasis here being PS/2 support, because full disclosure, the controller board already exists & can be had right now, but only supports Bluetooth/USB atm.
Further information can be found here: https://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?t=17388
I wouldn't be making these myself, but I contacted the creator of the boards asking for PS/2 support & switchable BT hosts. Meaning this one keyboard could be used with multiple PCs, whether it be DOS gaming rig or contemporary system, and would be able to switch between them at the push of a key or key combo. He's willing to implement these features, if there is enough demand.
This thread is merely intended as a survey. I'm looking for about 20-30 people declaring interest, and with serious intention to acquire a controller board with that particular feature set. Price would be about $85 + shipping from Germany.