VOGONS

First post, by darkomen

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello all

This is a huge long shot but I'm hoping someone owns one of these.

pb-gle1326.jpg

Would anyone happen to know the dimensions of the desktop itself? as I have a bunch of desks here and i'm not sure any of them are actually going to fit.

Reply 1 of 4, by dionb

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Somebody recently posted finding one of these. He should be able to measure it for you. Let's see if I can find the posts...

Edit:
Hang on, that somebody was you. Why not just wait until it arrives and measure it then?

Reply 3 of 4, by Horun

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
dionb wrote on 2020-02-01, 15:11:

Somebody recently posted finding one of these. He should be able to measure it for you. Let's see if I can find the posts...

Edit:
Hang on, that somebody was you. Why not just wait until it arrives and measure it then?

Hahaaa, that is funny ! Ok most 101 KB are 18-19 inch wide so width must be around 17" from the image, depth of my old flat desktop 486 is about 18" but that P.Bell may be somewhat deeper so figure 20" at a max. Height would be about 6" based on the 5.25" bottom tray. Just guesses but

Hate posting a reply and then have to edit it because it made no sense 😁 First computer was an IBM 3270 workstation with CGA monitor. Stuff: https://archive.org/details/@horun