VOGONS

First post, by johnny_cache

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello all,

I briefly posted (once I think), a few small pictures of a very small part of my collection of vintage (and not so vintage computers).
I completely understand there is a no-sell policy here and I have no problem with this at all. I respect the rules and love the community.I have no intention to sell ANYTHING HERE. JUST LOOKING FOR A PLACE LIKE A COMPUTER FAIRE.

(edit by Dominus: too much information and very muchg showing intention to sell)

AGAIN: I HAVE NO INTENTION OF TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT PLACE TO SELL ALL OF THIS CRAZY STUFF THAT I LOVE DEARLY BUT HAVE TO PART WITH.

I apologize if I have already violated rules of posting even an attempt to sell elsewhere and if my posting is way too long.

Thank you for your reading,

Jess

Last edited by Dominus on 2020-10-16, 20:09. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 1 of 6, by BinaryDemon

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I would try selling at vcfed.org, or some of the RetroComputing marketplaces on Facebook. That said, I doubt everything will sell as fast as you want.

Check out DOSBox Distro:

https://sites.google.com/site/dosboxdistro/ [*]

a lightweight Linux distro (tinycore) which boots off a usb flash drive and goes straight to DOSBox.

Make your dos retrogaming experience portable!

Reply 2 of 6, by Doornkaat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

If you're not trying to sell, why the exhaustive list with details on working/non-working missing a parts?

I am not asking for extravagant prices, in fact many of you will probably be able to score some amazing deals (especially if you buy in bulk).

Would you blame me for not believing you?

Reply 3 of 6, by schlomoe99

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Try the 'other' forum at amibay:

http://www.amibay.com/forumdisplay.php?26-Other

But yes, please stay mindful of the forum rules and don't list any items here.

Reply 5 of 6, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

If you show up with a complete list of all the things you certainly do not want to sell here but post it anyway, I'm not going to believe you.

Please do not do this again. You need a computer fair, go to one. Use ebay, use craigslist, use amibay. I'm leaving this thread open after all, so people can give you pointers but I'm not allowing you to advertise your stuff.

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 6 of 6, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Errius wrote on 2020-10-16, 19:41:

Can't you keep the computers and kick out your parents?

^this

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!