VOGONS

First post, by webman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Does anyone know where I can find drivers for a Racal-Datacom NI6610? Can't find anything on google.

Reply 3 of 8, by webman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Trying to use with Dos/WFW

There are three main this:
NCR
Racal-Datacom
92C143, 92C140 and 92C110C

Thought it may be a NI6510, but WFW is not working with that driver. Complains about the network responding incorrectly

Reply 4 of 8, by debs3759

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Can you post a picture of front and back? Might help one of us identify it more easily.

See my graphics card database at www.gpuzoo.com
Constantly being worked on. Feel free to message me with any corrections or details of cards you would like me to research and add.

Reply 6 of 8, by debs3759

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Thanks. Sadly that didn't help me. What's the faint text on the right (as seen in your photo) edge of the card, next to the 92C110C? And on the top edge of the rear of the board (only need long string, I see manufacturer and the part number) and along the right side? Can't find anything from the number on the leftmost label. Never know, one of them might be easier to find

Also, it might be worth trying it with Windows 95, to see if it can identify the card and tell what drivers are compatible. Bit of a rigmarole, but that might help.

See my graphics card database at www.gpuzoo.com
Constantly being worked on. Feel free to message me with any corrections or details of cards you would like me to research and add.