VOGONS

First post, by maxpower

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I dont have any photo but only a drawing, but it is 90% correct to how it looked like.

There were no badges on the front - only "intel inside" logo, it was bought in 1994 - specs: pentium 90mhz, 8mb ram (not quite sure but I think that it was built in to the motherboard, cause there was, AFAIR, 4 free simm slots - and finally ram was upgraded to 24 megs), seagate 512mb ide hdd.

Motherboard had only one slot and used it for raiser card (LPX Form Factor), built in cirrus logic video chip, ps2 ports for mouse and keyboard, big blue heatsink on CPU and case fan (located just behind intel logo). It was I suppose about 2U high. Totally white.

May be there were any stickers at the bottom of the case, but I dont remember that. It was definately some brand unit, not like the cheaper taiwan ones of that time.

Attachments

• intel_p90.jpg
    Filename
    intel_p90.jpg
    File size
    70.28 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Public domain
Last edited by maxpower on 2021-02-23, 09:34. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 1 of 1, by maxpower

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

It looks similar to this one - https://www.recycledgoods.com/pitney-bowes-g3 … ram-with-5-isa/
But with no logos on front, no buttons on the left, and floppy slot has rounded corners.

Found another one similiar (Osbone 486 DX2 66 VL-Bus (My 1st PC ever)) - (upper photo) but mine was little bit different (lower photo).
So who was the original manufacturer of these chassis?

OLD_Cases.jpg
Filename
OLD_Cases.jpg
File size
57.76 KiB
Views
File license
Public domain