VOGONS

Reply 20 of 22, by freekymachine

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
amijim wrote on 2023-03-11, 16:12:

Here we go vogoners. Super fast. I will try to oc to 133mhz bus.

Holy Moly 😀 - Nice work and pics..and machines^^

Nice - damn, well not sure if flee-guy there still searches a SP750 😀
I still have my 2, one also running&connected.

But i do use the 1Ghz Pentium 3 Xeons + did even get 2nd Batch for my 2nd SP750, just in Case 😀

Reply 21 of 22, by JonnyCPUseed

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello all. Just wanted to see if anyone is interested, i happen to have an old SP750 . been a while since i fired it up. Is anyone is interested in purchasing it ?
I will post pics soon in the future. im working on moving and i never use the thing. As i recall it has 2 of the 1ghz Xeon processors, and a killer 3DLabs Wildcat graphics card. I know the card has a jack for the 3d glasses. possibly might still have the glasses?..i need to look. the card itself takes up 2 PCI slots. Has a couple of the seagate HD;s SCSI interface and i had put windows 2000 on as the OS. Pretty useless to surf the internet with, but as i recall i could run the old version of Softimage pretty well with that graphics card. Hopefully someone is lusting for one of these computers. i would love to see it go to a caring home. Any takers?

Reply 22 of 22, by Nooflebot

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
JonnyCPUseed wrote on 2023-09-27, 14:00:

Hello all. Just wanted to see if anyone is interested, i happen to have an old SP750 . been a while since i fired it up. Is anyone is interested in purchasing it ?
I will post pics soon in the future. im working on moving and i never use the thing. As i recall it has 2 of the 1ghz Xeon processors, and a killer 3DLabs Wildcat graphics card. I know the card has a jack for the 3d glasses. possibly might still have the glasses?..i need to look. the card itself takes up 2 PCI slots. Has a couple of the seagate HD;s SCSI interface and i had put windows 2000 on as the OS. Pretty useless to surf the internet with, but as i recall i could run the old version of Softimage pretty well with that graphics card. Hopefully someone is lusting for one of these computers. i would love to see it go to a caring home. Any takers?

Hi I am the OP, I am still interested, please email me at nooflebot@gmail.com so we can discuss further. I wish I would have saw this sooner but I dont check vogons that often.