VOGONS

First post, by trunk70

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello all,

In need a gemepad like Logitech F510 for my Windows 98 Se computer but in Belgium (or Europe) it's no more possible to buy it nowadays. I have a XFX Xgear gamepad but impossible to install in Windows 98. I Have the Thrusmaster UPAD Modena but it seems broken. The Xbox 360 Gamepad runs fine but in Xinput mode with no vibration. My 8bitdo SN30 Pro runs very well too in Dinput mode (wired) but with no vibration (driver needeed i suppose).

Anyone with a good gamepad (dual analogue) who support vibrations and still available please?

Thanks!

Vous devriez voir ce que je vois.

Reply 1 of 2, by dr_st

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

The F510 is the same as the Logitech Rumblepad 2 + XInput support. For Win98SE you don't need the latter, and I still see some Rumblepad 2 being offered on eBay, even in allegedly new condition.

https://cloakedthargoid.wordpress.com/ - Random content on hardware, software, games and toys

Reply 2 of 2, by trunk70

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
dr_st wrote on 2022-09-27, 09:03:

The F510 is the same as the Logitech Rumblepad 2 + XInput support. For Win98SE you don't need the latter, and I still see some Rumblepad 2 being offered on eBay, even in allegedly new condition.

I have found this model on Ebay, thanks!

Vous devriez voir ce que je vois.