VOGONS

First post, by f34rthereaper

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I recently purchased an acermagic v18 off ebay to play around with, but issue is I can find practically nothing online about this card. I managed to track the drivers down on some sketchy chinese website, and they seemed to install fine when I tried them in 86box on windows 3.1. I threw them up on archive.org here https://archive.org/details/magicv18 so someone else doesn't need to look as hard as I did. I can't find a user manual for it however, and while I'm fairly certain I can figure it out on my own a manual would be nice to have at the very least just for archival purposes.

The closest I have come to finding one is just confirming it exists, as one of the few photos of the card has the manual in the shot, here-

501473243-orig.jpg
Filename
501473243-orig.jpg
File size
224.33 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception
501473223-orig.jpg
Filename
501473223-orig.jpg
File size
244.5 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

That's about it though, any leads would be much appreciated. I'd love to hear any additional information on this card as well!

EDIT: I poked around the installation folder and looks like there's a help file that goes over mostly what wanted to know like installation, jumper settings, etc. So i think i'm mostly good to go but having a scan of the physical manual would still be neat to have. Now to just eagerly await its arrival