VOGONS

First post, by vacatedboat

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have this turbo led display. Using a 5v battery pack i managed to disciper the jumpers and postions with on/off and always on based on some previous forum posts. Couldn't find the exact pcb code googling but what do the T+ and S pins do? I tried grounding the t pin and the display just blanks out even in always on postion. Just trying to work out how to toggle the display with my 486 board. My turbo switch has 3 wires. If i plug it into the m/b i can press the switch and the small led light goes on and off. But i need to figure out how to sync to display.
Many thanks

Attachments

Reply 1 of 2, by wbahnassi

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Read the last post of this thread:
Another turbo display puzzle

5V and G should connect to one of your PSU's 5V plugs. S goes to the ground pin of the motherboard's Turbo LED jumper connector. This will cause the display to toggle the numbers according to what the mobo decides.
T+ is useable if you have a Turbo LED on the chassis in addition to your Turbo LED display. You connect it to S and T+ (S is ground). But you can also connect it directly on the mobo's Turbo LED jumper connector.. it's just a matter of convenience.