VOGONS

First post, by BilyButcher

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi, I have a ISA eithernet card im trying to put in my IBM aptiva E2U, I put it in but it is not recognizing in the device manager, I try to put in the model number for this card and something different shows up so I'm including a picture so that someone can help me identify and get me the drivers for this card. Im pretty sure it just might be a driver issue, but I am not 100% sure since nothing new has shown up in device manager. Can someone please help me?

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20230312_212324976.jpg
    Filename
    IMG_20230312_212324976.jpg
    File size
    1.25 MiB
    Views
    File comment
    Picture of either net card
    File license
    Public domain

Reply 1 of 4, by Grzyb

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Looks very similar to the card from this thread - NE2000 compatible identification

So, there's probably UM9007 under the sticker, or something similar, try the various drivers linked in that thread...

Nie tylko, jak widzicie, w tym trudność, że nie zdołacie wejść na moją górę, lecz i w tym, że ja do was cały zejść nie mogę, gdyż schodząc, gubię po drodze to, co miałem donieść.

Reply 2 of 4, by BilyButcher

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I didnt know you can take off the sticker, I took it out of the computer and its a UM9003AF I found and downloaded the drivers, Are there any instructions on how to install them?

http://www.vogonsdrivers.com/getfile.php?file … 838&menustate=0

Reply 3 of 4, by Grzyb

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Now that's a surprise - I've got some UM9003F and UM9003AF cards, but mine are configured by jumpers...

Anyway, use LANSET.EXE to configure the card, and then install the NE2000 driver shipped with Windows.

Nie tylko, jak widzicie, w tym trudność, że nie zdołacie wejść na moją górę, lecz i w tym, że ja do was cały zejść nie mogę, gdyż schodząc, gubię po drodze to, co miałem donieść.