VOGONS

First post, by Fenyo

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello!

I'm looking for a bios for an agp Inno3D 6800LE 256mb gddr3 (300/1000) card if anyone has one, unfortunately I got with a Club3D 6800GT bios (which I also tried with 6800LE clocks, but it didn't make any difference), but sadly it's not stable everywhere, somewhere artifacts, probably not a perfect match, either in memory timings or other things. Thanks if you can help.

i6800legddr3.jpg
Filename
i6800legddr3.jpg
File size
1.39 MiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

download/file.php?mode=view&id=181252

Reply 1 of 2, by Fenyo

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Is this card really a white crow? In the meantime, I've come to the conclusion that almost certainly the GT bios memory timings don't match this card, ui. if I reset the memory clock from 1000 to 550, the artifacting disappears (even unlocked to 12/5). It was a similar situation back in the days of 8 and 9 thousand Radeons, if they didn't have their own bios, they would artifact even below the nominal clock...

Reply 2 of 2, by Fenyo

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

In the meantime I made a step forward with the card, I found an Asus bios which is a plain 6800 with 256mb gddr3, with this card I got artifact free memory even at 900 (gt bios maxed out at 550), but the gpu doesn't go over 300, so the card would probably be good if the original bios could be found, or I don't know if anyone outside Inno3D has made a 6800LE with 256mb gddr3, because it would probably work with that too. ..