VOGONS

First post, by milli.maci

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

As the title says, with pain in my hearth I'm parting ways with my collection.
After collecting for most of my life, I've decided to unclutter and focus on my mental health. This was a really tough decision but I'm sticking by it.

Anyway, I'm posting everything on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrMilli79/status/1771177774230700439
I still haven't posted everything. I'm trying to add a couple things everyday.

For most common things, I'm only expecting donations.
For more rare/old things, I'm expecting a fair price.
I can ship worldwide.

There are some very valuable things there like a Voodoo 5 5500 AGP.

Cheers

Reply 1 of 4, by liqmat

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
milli.maci wrote on 2024-03-26, 14:53:
As the title says, with pain in my hearth I'm parting ways with my collection. After collecting for most of my life, I've decide […]
Show full quote

As the title says, with pain in my hearth I'm parting ways with my collection.
After collecting for most of my life, I've decided to unclutter and focus on my mental health. This was a really tough decision but I'm sticking by it.

Anyway, I'm posting everything on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrMilli79/status/1771177774230700439
I still haven't posted everything. I'm trying to add a couple things everyday.

For most common things, I'm only expecting donations.
For more rare/old things, I'm expecting a fair price.
I can ship worldwide.

There are some very valuable things there like a Voodoo 5 5500 AGP.

Cheers

Don't feel bad, I did the exact same thing a few years back. Liquidated my collection for mostly the cost of shipping. I still love the hobby, but a laptop and emulators are my dearest friends. What I do now is only grab a piece of vintage hardware that is complete with docs and software that hasn't been archived yet if it's at the right price point.

Reply 2 of 4, by irisgrunn

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Do you by any chance have a Socket 7 motherboard that would suit an AMD K6 that you could ship to The Netherlands?

Edit: Want to add that I've done the same thing a few years ago and only have 2 systems left that I actually use and bring me joy

Reply 3 of 4, by milli.maci

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
irisgrunn wrote on 2024-03-26, 15:04:

Do you by any chance have a Socket 7 motherboard that would suit an AMD K6 that you could ship to The Netherlands?

Edit: Want to add that I've done the same thing a few years ago and only have 2 systems left that I actually use and bring me joy

I have a fully working s7 system somewhere. I'll get to it soon. Keep an eye on that Twitter thread.
I'm based in Belgium by the way.

Reply 4 of 4, by milli.maci

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
liqmat wrote on 2024-03-26, 15:02:

Don't feel bad, I did the exact same thing a few years back. Liquidated my collection for mostly the cost of shipping. I still love the hobby, but a laptop and emulators are my dearest friends. What I do now is only grab a piece of vintage hardware that is complete with docs and software that hasn't been archived yet if it's at the right price point.

Thanks for the kind words.