VOGONS

First post, by kaiser77_1982

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce my third book on graphics cards and the history of 3D in computers: The Legacy of the Oblivion. This will be the sixth book I've had published, and it is a next part of The legacy of 3dfx and The Legacy of the forgotten.

On 1 April, the Arcade Vintage Video Game Museum and The Temple of Arcade (Madrid, Spain) hosted the launch presentation for the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, which will run until 30 April.

The book talks about 40 companies. It will be translated to English with three editions:

f59e83d02c5c7bebaef25506cda55dcb_original.png?fit=contain&origin=ugc&width=680&sig=NMT1JX4MpBtAjaY5e%2FsOiSeLn%2FsENvnekUnova2ivys%3D

If you would like more information, I will be happy to answer any questions.

Many thanks to this web and regards 😁

KS: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mgp1982/ … do-desaparecido

Reply 1 of 1, by kaiser77_1982

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi there!

We're close to 75 %, so The Legacy of the Oblivion is closer to becoming a reality and to celebrate this milestone, I am pleased to announce that we will add a new chapter!

It will focus on the history of the well-known company Intel and join the other companies analyzed in the book. Please note that part of the information has been provided by former workers, whose memories serve both to preserve their history and allow us to take a fascinating walk through those crazy nineties.

Cheers!