VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Mike 01Hawk

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Wozers...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem … em=160141516536

Dell Optiplex Gxpro: Built solely so I could re-live my SB16 days properly with newly acquired sound pieces: MT-32, SCB-55, and DB50xg 😀

Reply 1 of 8, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

I hope the seller is okay with it. Otherwise it is near heart-breaking.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 3 of 8, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
ADDiCT wrote:

<macho>Women come and go, but PC games stay!</macho> (;

He he he. Exactly. There are great things in life that make me a cheerful marriage striker --PC games is probably the greatest of them all.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 4 of 8, by Davros

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

im curious as to waht they end up going for as i have about 1200 - 1500 games (not that id sell)
he wants at least $7500 for 850 games thats about $9 a game
he'll be lucky if he took them to gamestop he'd be lucky to get $1 each for them

edit: its ended zero bids

Guardian of the Sacred Five Terabyte's of Gaming Goodness

Reply 6 of 8, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

well, that was just too much. The starting bid, the buy it now price, the amont of boxes (he wrote "half of it is already packed"...
And serious collectors already own a lot of those games and would be only interested in a few gems.

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 7 of 8, by njaydg

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

IMO, he was a bit greedy... Assuming that by having most of the stuff packaged, showing some pretty pictures and charging a ridiculous price for the whole collection, people would literally run over each other to get that collection... Big mistake! He should've at least given as an option to buy individual games and tone down the price.