VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Trainee

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

While my system is up to date, installed the drivers Nvidia reccomended, everything is dandy and new my recently purchased Bioshock games graphics are unreliable. I can play along for a while but soon small graphical errors starts to show and they just gets worse, the errors include black boxes, disorted hands and a flickering screen. Allthough, sometimes if I quit to main menu and reload the problems are gone, sometimes they are severe enough to affect the menues too (flickering). I played around with the settings but to no avail.
I thought there were something wrong with my graphics card, so I fired up Splinter Cell: Double Agent, X3 and Stalker but they worked just fine. Anyone else have theese problems? I googeld it and saw that indeed, some people did have the same problem as me, but I couldnt find any solution. I played around with the settings but to no avail.

Reply 1 of 6, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

What graphics card?

I've been playing for 5+ hrs with my 8800GTS with no issues. (Latest drivers).

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 4 of 6, by franpa

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

yes, NVIDIA recommend the latest beta drivers for BioShock.

AMD Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII (WiFi) | 16GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti 8GB | Windows 10 Pro x64.

my website

Reply 6 of 6, by franpa

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

you dont need to uninstall old drivers oO, just install the new ones and away you goo..........

AMD Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII (WiFi) | 16GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti 8GB | Windows 10 Pro x64.

my website