VOGONS

Common searches

What are you listening to

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by abyss

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Nothing to do with gaming.

I'm listening to Rush-Second Nature.

Reply 1 of 4, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I'm not listening to anything in particular as I'm writing this post. However, I mostly listen to mixsets. You know, compilations like Ibiza albums, Café del Mar, Café del Mar - Dreams, Café del Mar Chillhouse Mix, Hed Kandi, Back to Mine, Euphoria, bargrooves, Late Night Tales/Another Late Night, Buddha Bar, Putumayo, and Electric Oasis. By the way, when it goes to Café del Mar, I always like Bruno better than José Padilla. Not that Padilla is bad, though. In fact, he's one of my favorite DJs, but Bruno's compilations always suit my taste better.

As for individual artist(s), I listen to quite a wide range of music, actually. My favorites are Moby, Leftfield, Carl Cox, Paul Oakenfold, Nick Warren, Lux, Chicane, Royksopp, Mo' Horizons, Blank & Jones, Bonobo, Basement Jaxx, Aromabar, The Prodigy, The Crystal Methods, Soulstice, Moloko, The Brand New Heavies, Jamiroquai, Sade, Smoma, Andezz (a local indie acid jazz band), John Williams, Emma Shapplin, Luciano Pavarotti, Rachid Taha, Riku Nouttajarvi, and of course Frank Klepacki (Command & Conquer, anyone?).

Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on 2008-08-27, 03:15. Edited 1 time in total.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 3 of 4, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
WolverineDK wrote:

Move this thread away from this forum. Damn I am beginning to hate this kind of thread, it is sadly in some way an excuse for getting a higher post count. Aka. a spam thread.

Depends. If we keep on going with the original purpose of this thread ("I'm now listening to Sting - Desert Rose", "Now listening to Green Day - Basket Case", "Currently listening to Bon Jovi - Midnight in Chelsea", blah-blah-blah, yadda yadda yadda, etc, etc), yes, it will definitely be a spammy, postcount +1 thread.

Or we can change it into somehing more like "what's your favorite music", which is less spammy IMO.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.