VOGONS

First post, by c_t_f

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I've been trying to figure out the name of this game for years so I could play it again, I just haven't been able to remember it.

From what I recall, it was an edutainment game (I think it had something to do with money or math). If you did good enough you got to move onto a bonus game that was kind of like Pac-Man.

You played as this guy who had to go into this very arcade-ey maze and collect all the coins in it. A single ghost, Blackbeard's ghost (Or something similar, I can't remember exactly), was chasing you around and could move through the walls of the maze. After a certain amount of time, purple coins would appear. You could collect them for bonus points, and they would disappear after a short while.

After collecting all the coins, the exit would open up. By going through the exit you'd win. When you won (Or died, again, can't remember) a skull would flash on the screen and it'd tell you that the ghost returned to its grave, awaiting your return or something spooky like that.

I played this game quite a bit in the school computer lab when I was very young. It could either be a DOS game or an early windows game.

Has anyone else played, heard of, or even remember this game at all?

@CTF@