VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 25, by Sutekh94

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
keenmaster486 wrote:

Man, that's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. But the name is ridiculous. "Sound *Blessed*"?! What kind of dopefish came up with that?

Only the finest Chinese bootleg masters in the universe. Seriously, this card is a goldmine. It even lists "IOS" as an operating system that works with that card.

That one vintage computer enthusiast brony.
My YouTube | My DeviantArt

Reply 21 of 25, by Snayperskaya

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Does it halt your OS if you try playing some death metal on it? 🤣

I understant Chinese tends to make ripoffs of current products to try to grab a slice of the sales %... But a 15-year old product? Crazy...

Reply 22 of 25, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
lightmaster wrote:
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
lightmaster wrote:

😳 THAT video is real? And I thought Benny Hinn was the most insane preacher around, turned out I was wrong. 😳

Sad but true...

I expected it to be falsely subtitled video, like those various Untergang Hitler videos on Youtube. Then I noticed the pastor really said 'Nintendo', 'Sega', 'Super Nintendo', and 'Playstation'.

Then I laughed so hard that I burst my coffee through my nostrils.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 23 of 25, by ODwilly

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Anyone buy one of these yet?

Main pc: Asus ROG 17. R9 5900HX, RTX 3070m, 16gb ddr4 3200, 1tb NVME.
Retro PC: Soyo P4S Dragon, 3gb ddr 266, 120gb Maxtor, Geforce Fx 5950 Ultra, SB Live! 5.1

Reply 25 of 25, by lightmaster

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I expected it to be falsely subtitled video, like those various Untergang Hitler videos on Youtube. Then I noticed the pastor really said 'Nintendo', 'Sega', 'Super Nintendo', and 'Playstation'.

Then I laughed so hard that I burst my coffee through my nostrils.

Glad you laughed that way ;·))

25071588525_735097840e_b.jpg