VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Almoststew1990

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

For literally decades I have been wondering who out my brother and I had the better Super Soaker as a kid. Now all my questions are answered as some absolute champion has tested and reviewed what seems to be every Super Soaker ever.

http://www.isoaker.com/Armoury/soaker_listing.php

Turns out I could, should and sadly didn't destroy my (older) brother with my bangin' CPS 1500 where he was stuck with a crappy XXP 275! A direct quote for you: "If there were something like a Rolls Royce among water guns, the CPS 1500 would be it" and, to avoid any and all doubt, "The CPS 1500 can outclass any XP or XXP weapon in terms of firepower."

So now you're all aware of this essential website (you're welcome).

Reply 2 of 3, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

When the super soaker craze was going on in the 90s I had gotten tired of the dumb things not having good trigger seals so if you pumped them up enough the water would start to dribble out of the nozzle.

That and the pump seals would start leaking.

And they never held enough water for long fights.

So I made my own pressurized water gun. The nozzle was from an old canister style pump-up insecticide sprayer.

Only problem was that it took too long to pump up with the bike pump I was using... but boy could it hold a lot of water and pressure 😀

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK