Kids can be creepy sometimes...

Topic actions

Reply 40 of 70, by Gemini000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Half-Saint wrote:

As for having fears and stuff, I have this paralysing fear of dying. Can't stand the idea of not existing any longer. It never occurs during the day, only when I go to sleep. Sometimes I just want to get up and run yet at the same time I know that it wouldn't do me any good so I just clench fists and sob. You can't outrun death :D

Life and Death are very unusual topics for me because I don't understand nor interpret existence in that manner. :o

...and no, I don't have the words nor capacity to adequately describe how I see the topic. The short of it though is I have no fear of death, but no desire for it either, and part of the reason for this is because I don't see death as an end to existence, just an end to physical life in the current realm of space and time we inhabit. I've seen enough of existence to know that if death were the end of everything, then life would be completely pointless, and I can't believe that everything we are and know is just a great big wad of uselessness. This universe on its own (let alone anything which exists beyond or before) is too damn big and too damn complex for our ultra-miniscule presence to be nothing more than a joke.

One of the many ways I see it is just like dreaming: Every night I sleep I have tons of dreams, each with its own world and settings and characters and things to do, and every time I wake up, or every time a new dream begins, I'll never again return to the place I was in. Each dream is, in a way, its own miniature existence for a brief while. Life and death are possibly very similar in that regards, and once life on this world is over, the next begins, be it here on this world, on some world far away, another dimension, another place in time, Heaven, Hell, Limbo, maybe even a world of cartoon ponies. I believe the end result is very personal and changes for each individual, otherwise existence as a whole would be incredibly cruel and I can't believe that for a second.

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
--- Pixelmusement Website: www.pixelships.com
--- Ancient DOS Games Webshow: www.pixelships.com/adg

Reply 41 of 70, by Half-Saint

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'm not bothered as much by death of my physical body as I'm bothered by the presumed ceasing ot exist. By that I mean the end of conciousness that is me.

b15z33-2.png
f425xp-6.png

Reply 42 of 70, by carlostex

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

People worry about this kind of stuff too much. It's pretty normal to be afraid of the unknown, and people will believe what they want to believe. Why there should be life after death? The concept that we will have spiritual life after physical death makes absolutely no sense for me. Pretty much everything in the universe dies and then transforms itself as something else.

As for future telling makes no sense either. Back in 1996 a brazilian satirical rock band called "Mamonas Assassinas" (translates as "Killer Big Boobs") died in a plane crash when flying from Brazilia to São Paulo. One of the band members actually had a dream a day before the accident, and this is known because he told his dream while being filmed. He said he had this dream where the plane taking them back to São Paulo would crash and they would all die. The plane did crash and they did all die! Is this futuroligy? Not a chance, it is pretty a matter of variables and probability. Every flight has risks and there's a chance there will be an accident of some sort. I bet thousands of people across the world have dreams they are gonna have an accident of some sort, if it happens it is predicting the future and if nothing happens people will just forget about it. Tomorrow i might be hit be a car, or have an accident while i drive there is no way to guess it because we live in a world where a lot of variables take place.

Dreams can be weird too specially because our brain is so powerful and fragile at the same time and we are far from understanding it all. One thing i believe, everyone (except for some actual brain desease or complications) has dreams!! Believe me everyday you have dreams. But most of the time we don't remember anything at all. Why?? Of course this varies from people to people, but it is mainly because of serotonin levels in your brain. When serotonin levels are too low there's no way our memory will work so it's like nothing is happening. In the process of waking up, serotoning levels rise accordingly and the most effective way of remembering a dream is when our serotonin level rises up steadily until we wake up. We are regaining back our memory ability as we are waking up so people remember mostly the end of their dreams. For instance, it is very common to dream a lot if you snooze, because your serotonin levels to get low enough for deep sleep and you are constantly waking up. Today i actually dreamt 3 times. I remember waking up early at 8am and remembering the dream i had. It was still early and i felt too sleepy so i fell asleep again. Woke up at around 8h50am and i could remember dreaming. Snoozed again and slept until around 9h30 and again i had a different dream.

Most of the paranormal stuff is also extremely easy to explain. Once in a while there's someone who tells me he/she had this dream but was actually woken up, and there was some force stopping he/she from getting up in bed. Something like having a ton of weight all over your body and cannot move an inch although you are conscious and doing your best to get up or move. Some people believe in being subdued by spirits or demons and depending on a lot of factos like cultural backgorund, religious beliefs and the sorts this will highly have an effect on the experience. Guess what? It happened to me once. I remember lying down in bed, belly down, and head facing the door. I heard a heavy knock on the door and i remember being really alarmed and scream "Who is it?". I also remember trying to get up to open the door and investigate, and i couldn't like there was an invisible force pressing me down against the bed. Suddenly i jump from the bed and i'm awake. Everything is just the same as i saw in the dream, so i realize is just a dream. And that's just what it was, a dream! It was on the edge of waking up and i was simply regaining conscience way faster than i was regaining motor function. The human brain is far too complex to always work the same way, there are just simply too many variables influence what happens.

I don't see why we have to be so philosophical about death either. Why doesn't it make sense if death it's just death? The beauty of the universe lies of its own way of rebuilding itself. In order to create one must first destroy. Who knows if when i die my ashes will be part of a garden that blooms, or billions of years after part of my atomic structure will itself be part of some star somewhere in the universe long after the earth ceases to exist?

Reply 43 of 70, by nforce4max

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Oh my now there is plenty of confusion in this thread since I last posted. As a warning be careful about such matters when there is any thing along the lines of the occult and spiritual matters. As I had said been around the block and there are just some things people need to not bother with and anyone who been around much longer than I will tell the same thing. One is safer playing with toxic chemicals than messing around with this and if anyone wants problems or completely doubts all this just give it a try. It can and will ruin your life in short time if gone out on the deep end. In a way one should be glad that most people don't bother but that doesn't mean they are not affected in anyway.

Look into demonology and that should be strange enough to keep most people away from the subject 😉
Those "shadow person" experiences are not spirits of real people but demons, some are tied to locations or things but the vast majority inhabit ordinary people. As for the science it can be proven but anything real is suppressed or in the hands of nut jobs that have no background or training in any field of science so it is best to go to existing literature such as the Bible ect. Got a collection of books on this subject and each spirit has a nature that can be identified by the types of problems they usually cause.

On a far away planet reading your posts in the year 10,191.

Reply 44 of 70, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
snorg wrote:

Sliderider...I don't really know any of the lore regarding shadow people, what
exactly is it they are supposed to be? I'm assuming it is somehow different than a spirit
or ghost?

Nobody knows for sure. Some people think they are a type of ghost, some think they are demons, and other people think they are multi-dimensional beings. There's basically three types. One is like the one I saw, a black mass that floats in the air. Another is known as the "hat man" because of it's resemblance to a man wearing a hat. There's also an animal type that could look like almost any type of animal. The animal types tend to be smaller and move low to the ground like an animal on 4 legs. People have reported being physically assaulted by these things and had encounters with them where they were held down and they could feel the energy draining from them while one of these things was leaning or hovering over them. There is also photographic and video evidence of them.

Here's an article on them with one of the most famous photos of a shadow person.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/march14201 … /crossroads.php

Paranormal groups that investigate haunted places encounter these things a lot but it's not known whether they are ghosts or something else. Most of the photos and videos come from them but people not connected to any paranormal group still manage to capture them on film, mostly by accident. They'll be taking a family photograph, for example, and an unexplained black mass or shadow will be in the picture. The same with video. Nobody noticed anything at the time but after reviewing the photo or video, they saw it. Sometimes people who experience strange phenomena will set up cameras in their homes to see what they can capture and some of them will catch these things and then contact a paranormal group to come out and investigate further.

They aren't limited to indoor encounters, either. People have reported and caught them on film in wooded areas, cemeteries, abandoned places where people used to live but don't any longer, former military sites, etc. Any place you might expect to see a ghost, there's a good chance you'll see one of these too.

Reply 45 of 70, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Stojke wrote:
It simply something you can tell by being with the other person. I am 100% positive that some times you called some one over the […]
Show full quote
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
Stojke wrote:

Kids can feel more than adults because they aren't under pressure from other things. You can tell a lot about a person just by looking at it and talking with it for a while. Natural mystique in the air 😀

But how did she exactly know I have a deceased sister? It defies any rational explanation. If it happened to you, what would you do?

It simply something you can tell by being with the other person.
I am 100% positive that some times you called some one over the phone when they wanted to call you at that moment, or knew what the other person was thinking of with out saying a thing.
People are connected in more ways than just sight and hearing.

But how do I get connected to someone that I barely knew for a day or so?

butterfly wrote:

She's talkative, you said, she says lots of things. She might have just said it randomly and once she observed your reaction she insisted on it.

Actually, it went like this:

Her: (reading the survey questionnaire) "Uncle, do you have kids?"

Me: (laughs) "No, I'm not married."

Her: "You have a Mbak?" (Mbak = older sister in Javanese language)

Me: (laughs) "Nope." (yes, I have a deceased older sister, but I don't think it counts since survey usually involves living family).

Her: "You have an older sister."

Me: (still laughing) "Nope, I say no."

Her: "You have an older sister and she has died."

Me: "No... huh?"

Her: "You have a dead older sister. She was dead, dead. Dead."

Me: ".......wait, this is..."

Her: "Your older sister was dead, she had left."

Me: "......."

Her: "My mommy also died. I asked her, 'mommy, why did you die', and she said 'because the doctor put needles in my arms and drained my blood'."

Me: "......."

Her: "Mommy was dead, she's not with me anymore. Dead, dead."

Me: (whispers) "...what the...."

Her: (gestures to an empty space besides her) "But I have a little brother. He is not dead, he is alive. He is playing with me now."

Me: (trying to smile) "Look, I have to check the other two colleagues in the next room, okay?"

Her: (with a very wide smile) "No, uncle. I want to go with you, I like you. Your older sister is dead. Dead. My little brother is not dead, he's with me now. Dead, dead, dead!"

To be honest, I don't remember the exact words, but basically it was like what I described above. She muttered the word 'dead, dead, dead' happily as if the word was 'candy'.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 46 of 70, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
carlostex wrote:

People worry about this kind of stuff too much. It's pretty normal to be afraid of the unknown, and people will believe what they want to believe. Why there should be life after death? The concept that we will have spiritual life after physical death makes absolutely no sense for me. Pretty much everything in the universe dies and then transforms itself as something else.

"Then I will tell you a great secret, Captain. Perhaps the greatest of all time. The molecules of your body are the same molecules that make up this station, and the nebula outside, that burn inside the stars themselves. We are starstuff. We are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out. And as we have both learned, sometimes the universe requires a change of perspective. The universe puts us into places where we can learn. They are never easy places, but they are right. Wherever we are is the right place and the right time. The pain that sometimes comes is part of the process of constantly being born."

Cookie for reference.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 47 of 70, by Stojke

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Its just one of those things you simply feel.
I dont bother with religion nor ghosts, after life, and other dumb stuff 😀
But i know certain things exist because i witnessed them many times and i feel that way.

Bob Marley said that very well in one song: "- There is an natural mystique flowing in the air, if you listen carefully you will hear"

Note | LLSID | "Big boobs are important!"

Reply 48 of 70, by carlostex

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
carlostex wrote:

"Then I will tell you a great secret, Captain. Perhaps the greatest of all time. The molecules of your body are the same molecules that make up this station, and the nebula outside, that burn inside the stars themselves. We are starstuff. We are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out. And as we have both learned, sometimes the universe requires a change of perspective. The universe puts us into places where we can learn. They are never easy places, but they are right. Wherever we are is the right place and the right time. The pain that sometimes comes is part of the process of constantly being born."

That quote nails it!

Reply 49 of 70, by Gemini000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Cookie for reference.

Personally, I prefer watching him fight for the users. :B

carlostex wrote:

As for future telling makes no sense either.

Why not? Weather services predict the weather based on an incredibly complex set of variables and whenever they make their prediction they have a percentage chance indicated since they typically can't be 100% accurate unless any fool could just look out a window and be like, "Yeah, it's gonna rain."

Predicting the future is a simple thing, just impossible to really do intentionally since it involves perceiving all of the quantum states around you and deriving a conclusion somehow based on that, and since we're talking quantum logic, you can't have a 100% accurate reading anyways. And yeah, given the number of people on the face of the planet, for every catastrophic event there's bound to be a sizable number of people who dreamed of it the night prior, or two nights prior, or had visions of it recently enough to make the leap that the two are connected. That's not predicting the future, it's dumb luck. But when you're someone like me who's had no less than 60 to 70 such instances of interpreting (not necessarily "seeing") the future in a dream and then having it come true within days or months, and all of these events typically being personal in some way and not related to random people I've never met or heard of, "dumb luck" stops being an adequate explanation. :P

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)

Reply 50 of 70, by jwt27

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Gemini000 wrote:

But when you're someone like me who's had no less than 60 to 70 such instances of interpreting (not necessarily "seeing") the future in a dream and then having it come true within days or months, and all of these events typically being personal in some way and not related to random people I've never met or heard of, "dumb luck" stops being an adequate explanation. 😜

I used to have similar experiences but at one point I realized this might work the other way around: You witness some event and get this deja-vu experience, but you have no logical explanation for it so your mind makes up a false memory of having dreamed about it previously. Especially if you have recently dreamed about something vaguely similar, this memory is easily manipulated to fit your current experience exactly.

I'm not saying this happens in your case, but it did make sense for me. Keeping a very detailed dream log would be one way to test this theory.

Reply 51 of 70, by carlostex

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Gemini000 wrote:

Why not? Weather services predict the weather based on an incredibly complex set of variables and whenever they make their prediction they have a percentage chance indicated since they typically can't be 100% accurate unless any fool could just look out a window and be like, "Yeah, it's gonna rain."

But you predict weather on those variables which themselves are not abstract but rather the sata you have at the moment. So they make their bes guess. And even then sometimes fail, because there might be a variable that radically changes which might also affect other greatly. That's not predicting the future that's making your best guess with the data at the moment.

When i talked about predicting the future i was mentioning more dream interpretation and even prophesying precise future events based on more abstract stuff.

In short, i think people will believe what they want. And sometimes can even be stubborn to the point of actually being ridiculous.

For instance, someone mentioned photos that show strange shadows, or that give indication of spirits etc... Some people might believe those photos actually capture something paranormal without thinking twice or allowing themselves the possibility to think that it might just be a photo anomaly. Then the same people might look at Apollo 11 Hasselblad photos and cry: "Fake!!! NASA is lying!!! The shadows aren't parallel!!

Reply 52 of 70, by Gemini000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
jwt27 wrote:

I used to have similar experiences but at one point I realized this might work the other way around: You witness some event and get this deja-vu experience, but you have no logical explanation for it so your mind makes up a false memory of having dreamed about it previously. Especially if you have recently dreamed about something vaguely similar, this memory is easily manipulated to fit your current experience exactly.

I'm not saying this happens in your case, but it did make sense for me. Keeping a very detailed dream log would be one way to test this theory.

Awhile back, I used to do just that. ;)

However, I stopped when I realized it was working against me; For some inexplicable reason, ANY attempt I make to document the details of a dream I've had, either in text or with pictures, DAMAGES my memory of it. When I noticed this happening, I promptly stopped keeping those journals and drawing pictures of the things I saw.

But it's important to note that I don't always "see" the future in my dreams, often times I see symbolism which predicts the events, which I don't understand the meaning of until the event actually happens and it all comes together. In terms of my sister and her husband breaking up, the dream I had took place in this high-tech futuristic condo building with circular glass elevators and mini-malls and whatnot. The event in the dream was that my sister and her husband were arguing over a communications thingy and decided they didn't want to talk to each other anymore over something really stupid. A week later, I heard from Dad, then from my sister's husband, then from my sister, that she was staying at Dad's place for the time being.

"Seeing the future in retrospect" would be a better description of this. Up to the point at which they did break up, I had absolutely no reason whatsoever to suspect anything was wrong. This might also explain why they got back together relatively quickly.

carlostex wrote:

In short, i think people will believe what they want. And sometimes can even be stubborn to the point of actually being ridiculous.

Yup, which is why I don't parade around anything I know is true for me, because it doesn't matter if anyone else believes it or not. What matters is that I understand how these things work for myself and allow people to have their own opinions about it, since a "belief" is not "fact", and never can be, otherwise it wouldn't be a "belief" anymore. All I can say is what's true for me and I can never presume to know for sure how everything works for anyone else. :P

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)

Reply 53 of 70, by carlostex

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Gemini000 wrote:

All I can say is what's true for me and I can never presume to know for sure how everything works for anyone else. 😜

That's right and i understand and totally respect you point and beliefs! Don't get me wrong!

I gave my opinion because i mostly care about the fate of knowing. Some people have the urge to believe, in which they trade a part of their rational mind for the confort of being an outsider. Pretty much why i mentioned the moon hoax question. 😉

Reply 54 of 70, by snorg

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
carlostex wrote:
But you predict weather on those variables which themselves are not abstract but rather the sata you have at the moment. So they […]
Show full quote
Gemini000 wrote:

But you predict weather on those variables which themselves are not abstract but rather the sata you have at the moment. So they make their bes guess. And even then sometimes fail, because there might be a variable that radically changes which might also affect other greatly. That's not predicting the future that's making your best guess with the data at the moment.

When i talked about predicting the future i was mentioning more dream interpretation and even prophesying precise future events based on more abstract stuff.

For instance, someone mentioned photos that show strange shadows, or that give indication of spirits etc... Some people might believe those photos actually capture something paranormal without thinking twice or allowing themselves the possibility to think that it might just be a photo anomaly. Then the same people might look at Apollo 11 Hasselblad photos and cry: "Fake!!! NASA is lying!!! The shadows aren't parallel!!

Like i mentioned earlier, I used to be a huge skeptic and some of this stuff
you can dismiss with a scientific explanation and some stuff you just can't.
I wish I could easily dismiss it myself. I can't though. And it's something that
unless you have direct experience with, it simply seems unbelievable.
Since I'm sure I sound like a crazy person, I'll be quiet now.

Kreshna, as far as to how you could be linked to someone, my personal
"theory" is it may be some form of quantum entanglement. Look up
"Spooky action at distance". Tell me that isn't odd as hell.
Again, this is my attempt to somehow explain these odd phenomena.

Reply 55 of 70, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Call me weird, call me crazy. But even though I am not a believer in many things (hence the reason I call myself an atheist). Then I believe in telepathy/psychic stuff. So what happened in KAN´s case. Could in fact be , that the kid. Indeed saw through the barrage of garbage. We others normally do not see. So the kid, probably did, see through it, and perhaps was a bit either psychic or telepathic.

Reply 56 of 70, by SKARDAVNELNATE

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I find kids creepy all the time. It's just best to avoid them. Occasionally while I was 13 or 14 really young kids would suddenly start to think I was their father and follow me around calling out "daddy" to get my attention. One time while at a fair talking to some girls I knew from school they pointed out there was a 3 year old behind me doing this.

I never had an imaginary friend. Though I did have an imaginary multi-verse and would occasionally watch events unfold in it.

Paranormal stuff:
1) The house I grew up in was sort of strange and would attract all sorts of stray animals. One time my grandfather was laying down in his room and I was talking to him. He then said he wasn't my grandfather so I went to tell my grandmother. Just then my grandfather walked in through the front door. Years later my mother told me she had experienced the same thing (with her father) when she was that age (in the same room).
2) A few times in high school I would wake up, realize I had missed the bus, then go back to bed. Waking up later it was now before the first time I woke up and would have time to catch the bus that I had missed.
3) Once or twice I was in a situation that I thought I was about to die and time reverted like that with a better outcome.

Edit: Thinking about it now I did have an army of imaginary mice that did my bidding but then some other imaginary creature took them away.

Reply 57 of 70, by Gemini000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
SKARDAVNELNATE wrote:

2) A few times in high school I would wake up, realize I had missed the bus, then go back to bed. Waking up later it was now before the first time I woke up and would have time to catch the bus that I had missed.

I can't really comment on the other stuff, but this particular instance is almost certainly waking up in a dream and going back to sleep in said dream.

Something interesting that happens with dreams is they can actually become mundane given the proper circumstances and mental states. By that I mean, they take on the shape, function, and logic of reality, and thus feel like real events which transpire the instant after waking. Since the dream also begins by waking up, the mind is more susceptible to believing it's actually woken up, when in fact it hasn't.

Despite my own powerful dreaming abilities, I still get fooled by these kinds of dreams every so often. :P

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)

Reply 58 of 70, by sliderider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
SKARDAVNELNATE wrote:
I find kids creepy all the time. It's just best to avoid them. Occasionally while I was 13 or 14 really young kids would suddenl […]
Show full quote

I find kids creepy all the time. It's just best to avoid them. Occasionally while I was 13 or 14 really young kids would suddenly start to think I was their father and follow me around calling out "daddy" to get my attention. One time while at a fair talking to some girls I knew from school they pointed out there was a 3 year old behind me doing this.

I never had an imaginary friend. Though I did have an imaginary multi-verse and would occasionally watch events unfold in it.

Paranormal stuff:
1) The house I grew up in was sort of strange and would attract all sorts of stray animals. One time my grandfather was laying down in his room and I was talking to him. He then said he wasn't my grandfather so I went to tell my grandmother. Just then my grandfather walked in through the front door. Years later my mother told me she had experienced the same thing (with her father) when she was that age (in the same room).
3) Once or twice I was in a situation that I thought I was about to die and time reverted like that with a better outcome.

Edit: Thinking about it now I did have an army of imaginary mice that did my bidding but then some other imaginary creature took them away.

One night while I was asleep, I was awoken by three loud and distinct raps coming from the inside of my closet door. Another time when I was asleep, I had a weird sensation like I was floating. I thought it was one of those floating/flying dreams that people sometimes have until I fell about 6 feet, bounced off the bed and landed hard on the floor. Something had been lifting me then dropped me when I started to wake up.

I also had an uncle who owned a haunted house. It was haunted by at least two spirits.One of a little girl who lived there once but died from some epidemic that was sweeping the area at the time. I can't remember if it was cholera or typhoid or something else and the other was of a man who knew her father and had business dealings with him that had gone bad and he swore to get revenge on him somehow. The little girl used to tell my aunt and uncle not to go to the well behind the barn because "bad things happened there". The little girl wasn't that bad to have around according to them because she would tell them where to look for things in the house that had been lost there even while she was still living and they found a lot of interesting things on the premises. Coins and tools and things like that mostly. My cousin used to leave some of her dolls out for her to play with and they would be found moved from where she originally left them. The man outside the house, though he was supposed to be malevolent, never really did much beyond making noises or walking behind people giving them chills. My uncle saw his face in the window once. He would never let any of his girls go into the barn, though, because that was where the man was supposed to be. When my cousin had her wedding there, an image of a little girl in period dress appeared in one of the photos.

There was another time, my mother and two of my aunts decided to go look for the little girl's grave. They searched the public records and found where she was buried but couldn't find the marker. They walked around for a long time when they finally found one with nothing but initials carved into it. It was the initials of the little girl and an older sister who had died before she did. They were both buried in the same grave.They weren't sure they had found the right one but then the bells of the nearby church started ringing. It wasn't a holiday and there was no mass that day and it wasn't being rung to mark the time because it was not on the hour or half hour and they thought that was strange. Later, my aunt told them that the little girl told her she had rung the bells to let them know they were in the right place.

Reply 59 of 70, by Half-Saint

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

You're giving me the creeps..

b15z33-2.png
f425xp-6.png